Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Washington D.C. Anti-War Rally - 9/24/2005 - Pictures Inside

princesskittypoo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    Yes ma'am.

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    What's the point of having an "anti-war" rally because everyone agrees that the war is wrong. What happend to protesting and marching infront of the white house or something like that?

Um... that's what they did.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Oh, I heard about that but looking at these pictures I didn't think that was happening. It looked woodstock or something were people were walkin around chillin with live music playing.

I didn't march... I stayed, and waited for people to come and ask questions... there were A LOT of things going on today dude... two stages... a massive book fair of some kind...

princesskittypoo Guest
    hey no one called me. i feel left out. it's ok though cause i got my trusty side kick (kashmir the wonder cat to keep me company).

princesskittypoo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilosophyGenius
    Oh, I heard about that but looking at these pictures I didn't think that was happening. It looked woodstock or something were people were walkin around chillin with live music playing.
    it did kind of look like that from the pictures. but it looked fun not political.

Quote Originally Posted by princesskittypoo
    it did kind of look like that from the pictures. but it looked fun not political.
    Believe me... it was VERY VERY VERY political... Maxine Waters said that people need to be standing up to this... in the Congress, and if they don't, then vote them out of office. On both sides of the isle. She wasn't fucking around...

Quote Originally Posted by princesskittypoo
    hey no one called me. i feel left out. it's ok though cause i got my trusty side kick (kashmir the wonder cat to keep me company).
    Sorry... I called frindevil, dazinith, and pcteaser... pcteaser the most because she was the one who answered. And was nice enough to tell me what was going on with the site.

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    I didn't march... I stayed, and waited for people to come and ask questions... there were A LOT of things going on today dude... two stages... a massive book fair of some kind...
    That's coo. Somone's gotta do it.