Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/11 Commission Declassified Monograph

Quote Originally Posted by Good Doctor HST
    Can you give me a date when this is gonna happen? Will it be a Senate investigation televised on C-Span? I hope so. I want to see it.
    My friend... it already happened.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

Good Doctor HST Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    And where are all the "Righties" to comment on this? I PM'd them all...
    This kind of information can't be processed by hard-core righties. It doesn't fit into their frame of mind. Kind of like on the David Ray Griffin video that's linked on the 9/11 thread. When evidence came about the days right after 9/11 that wasn't tied into Al-Qaeda, it was ignored, b/c.... well, it doesn't make sense if there's no connection to Al-Qaeda..... circular logic.... ain't it a bitch?

Good Doctor HST Guest
    My friend... it already happened.
    Hmmm..... okay, then, what came about from it? Any firings? A re-opening of investigations or anything? What's the next step?

This kind of information can't be processed by hard-core righties. It doesn't fit into their frame of mind. Kind of like on the David Ray Griffin video that's linked on the 9/11 thread. When evidence came about the days right after 9/11 that wasn't tied into Al-Qaeda, it was ignored, b/c.... well, it doesn't make sense if there's no connection to Al-Qaeda..... circular logic.... ain't it a bitch?
    Yes...

The thing that gets me is we could get into a discussion in another thread, bring this up, and they ignore it, or run away...

Hmmm..... okay, then, what came about from it? Any firings? A re-opening of investigations or anything? What's the next step?
    Nothing came of it... we're where we are now...

Here's something Ruppert wrote recently...

WILL THE REAL ECONOMIC HIT MEN PLEASE STAND UP?

Meditations on 9/11 Truth

by Catherine Austin Fitts

© Copyright 2005, From The Wilderness Publications, www.fromthewilderness.com. All Rights Reserved. This story may NOT be posted on any Internet web site without express written permission. Contact admin@copvcia.com. May be circulated, distributed or transmitted for non-profit purposes only.

[Many people have asked me what I thought about the recently popularized book Confessions of an Economic Hit Man and I have held my tongue because I just didn't have time to do the brilliant deconstruction of the book's "limited hangout" approach performed here by Catherine Austin Fitts. In this article the former Assistant Secretary of Housing and past managing director of Dillon Read brings us face to face with the horrors for which we all share a measure of responsibility. Those who would have us work through and affirm the current system don't want these horrors to be seen, because any recognition of them leads on to other realities that are darker still. Fitts also makes clear the point that I was making in Seattle which has been so widely misrepresented.

There are no real avenues left for 911 activism in the traditional sense of the word. The election is over. All three 9/11 suits (Hilton, Mariani and the Saudi case) have been dismissed or morphed as I said they would be. Congress has shown and will show no courage. The 9/11 Commission (totally compromised) has closed its doors. The Justice Department (part of the 9/11 plot) will do nothing. The courts are compromised and the mainstream media (also part of the crime) has moved on. NY Attorney General Elliot Spitzer has yet to do anything with the 9/11 material he has received, remaining quiet in order to protect his bid for the NY state house.

But there are new channels of real accountability that can change the world, if 911 activists can persuade activist communities to understand the realities of economic warfare and to begin to promote marketplace strategies. Real headway can be made if we withdraw our deposits, purchases, investments and attention from media, banks, companies and investors complicit in 911 and war profiteering and cover up. These marketplace strategies can dovetail with other innovative tactics, building financial constituencies to support the rule of law. What would Elliot Spitzer do if millions of New Yorkers threatened to withdraw all of their money from the large New York Federal Reserve banks unless he moved forward with an investigation? What would happen if hundreds of thousands of New Yorkers cancelled their subscriptions to the New York Times in protest over the lies of 911?

There is still a great deal to learn from 9/11 that can proactively help individuals to read the real map of the world and make a difference in their own lives. This involves a fundamental change of approach: the old, futile course of action asks citizens to go hat in hand to government and corporate interests to make them change (an impossibility), while the new approach says that if the citizens themselves change enough within, that change can shift markets while there is still time to make some difference in the outcome for individual lives. In other words, one approach tries to convince us that the right path is to get someone else (with no interest in doing so) to save us and the other says that we must accept the responsibility for saving ourselves and gather and exercise the real power we have and have not yet used.

Which makes more sense to you? - MCR]

I can't post all of it because it's for subscribers only, and Mike will get pissed at me...

Good Doctor HST Guest
    Nothing came of it... we're where we are now...
    I would think with all of the new information coming up about unheeded FAA warnings and NORAD inconsistencies, the family members who lost loved ones in 9/11 would come together and start asking more questions. Ask for another investigation... maybe one not headed by someone with conflicting interests...

I would think with all of the new information coming up about unheeded FAA warnings and NORAD inconsistencies, the family members who lost loved ones in 9/11 would come together and start asking more questions. Ask for another investigation... maybe one not headed by someone with conflicting interests...
    They did... to Atty Gen. Spitzer of NY... he's done nothing.

Good Doctor HST Guest
    As to your recent Ruppert-writing post:

It would be great if wealthy New Yorkers withdrew their money from the New York Reserves and demanded a "true" investigation into 9/11. However, they make a lot of money when using those banks.... and pulling their funds out would violate their capitalistic instincts to always look out for #1 first.