Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mixed Messages

Dble T Guest

Mixed Messages

Hi, just registered for your site so am excited that this is a forum that actually does discuss 911, at least it looks that we to me.

Anyway, why are there so many mixed messages, mainly infighting, out there from the groups that cover 911? I have, and continue, to visit various reputable sites such as www.911truth.org, www.copvcia.com, www.prisonplanet.com, www.cooperativeresearch.org, plus various others. Recently I have been visiting Victor Thorn's site http://69.28.73.17/index.html and he is making a big deal out of certain websites and people being traitor's to the truth movement. His viewpoint is that all three WTC buildings came down through controlled demolition. I agree and have always thought the sites above such as 911truth.org thought so also. According to him though, no, they don't believe that. Do you members here think that? If not, please enlighten me.

If everybody does agree with that, would you also say that the reason the second tower that was hit came down first because it was going to topple due to how the plane hit it? If you watch the video you see that it was not a direct hit and can actually see plane parts flying through the sky since the building was not able to contain it due to the plane hitting the corner and not straight on. Besides WTC 7 coming down by being pulled you can see how the plane hit the corner of WTC 2 and there is no way that the pancake theory applies there. 3/4's of the building on the floors where that plane hit was not damaged due to path of the plane. Certainly structual engineers could watch that video and determine beyond a shadow of a doubt that WTC2 would not have the pancake that the "official" story says happened. What is it going to take to wake America up to this? It is so very maddening to see the truth that nobody else dares open their eyes to.

Quote Originally Posted by Dble T
    Hi, just registered for your site so am excited that this is a forum that actually does discuss 911, at least it looks that we to me.

Anyway, why are there so many mixed messages, mainly infighting, out there from the groups that cover 911? I have, and continue, to visit various reputable sites such as www.911truth.org, www.copvcia.com, www.prisonplanet.com, www.cooperativeresearch.org, plus various others. Recently I have been visiting Victor Thorn's site http://69.28.73.17/index.html and he is making a big deal out of certain websites and people being traitor's to the truth movement. His viewpoint is that all three WTC buildings came down through controlled demolition. I agree and have always thought the sites above such as 911truth.org thought so also. According to him though, no, they don't believe that. Do you members here think that? If not, please enlighten me.

If everybody does agree with that, would you also say that the reason the second tower that was hit came down first because it was going to topple due to how the plane hit it? If you watch the video you see that it was not a direct hit and can actually see plane parts flying through the sky since the building was not able to contain it due to the plane hitting the corner and not straight on. Besides WTC 7 coming down by being pulled you can see how the plane hit the corner of WTC 2 and there is no way that the pancake theory applies there. 3/4's of the building on the floors where that plane hit was not damaged due to path of the plane. Certainly structual engineers could watch that video and determine beyond a shadow of a doubt that WTC2 would not have the pancake that the "official" story says happened. What is it going to take to wake America up to this? It is so very maddening to see the truth that nobody else dares open their eyes to.
    Hi, and WELCOME... yep... you could say we talk about 9/11 here.

In regards to your main question, I have the answer for you in this thread... you just have to read all the way through it to get it.

http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1598

In regards to your other question about what will it take... if I knew the answer to that, I wouldn't be doing this everyday.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

Dble T Guest
    Okay, so they are the "bad" guys. Are you not of the school of thought that says the towers were brought down through demolition?

Quote Originally Posted by Dble T
    Okay, so they are the "bad" guys. Are you not of the school of thought that says the towers were brought down through demolition?
    I'm a "special" case.

Here's what I'll tell you... Do I believe the towers were demolished? It's HIGHLY probable. Is there anyway to prove it? Nope. The evidence was shipped off to China within days of the collapse. In other words, you can argue until you're blue in the face about the towers with someone, and never come to any conclusion. I try to avoid those "types" of arguments. There's plenty of verifiable evidence to focus on.

dz Guest
    i personally agree with controlled demolition (mainly because of WTC7), but that really is just an opinion, and thats it.

i have no issue at all with those who dont find it convincing, the fact is that until it is proven beyond a shadow of a doubt it is an opinion.

as for ppl harping on 911truth and others because they dont accept controlled demolition, that is bunk. 911truth is a big supporter of david ray griffin, who beleives in controlled demolition, its just that they arent as adamant as that being the only topic that needs discussion.. there are similar people who harp on groups for not focusing on the pentagon frames, or whatever.. they typically claim 911truth covers up those topics, but they do discuss them, its just not the only thing they discuss.

in general, any 9/11 site that doesnt link to anyone else, doesnt show the variety of opinions, attacks other sites more than they provide 9/11 information, etc. is doing a disservice to new ppl to the movement.

glad your here.. i personally avoid all this internal discussion as much as possible.. the fact is that we need to bring more ppl in, and arguing amongst ourselves never gets us anywhere.. id rather spend my time bringing in new people.

Quote Originally Posted by dazinith
    i personally agree with controlled demolition (mainly because of WTC7), but that really is just an opinion, and thats it.

i have no issue at all with those who dont find it convincing, the fact is that until it is proven beyond a shadow of a doubt it is an opinion.

as for ppl harping on 911truth and others because they dont accept controlled demolition, that is bunk. 911truth is a big supporter of david ray griffin, who beleives in controlled demolition, its just that they arent as adamant as that being the only topic that needs discussion.. there are similar people who harp on groups for not focusing on the pentagon frames, or whatever.. they typically claim 911truth covers up those topics, but they do discuss them, its just not the only thing they discuss.

in general, any 9/11 site that doesnt link to anyone else, doesnt show the variety of opinions, attacks other sites more than they provide 9/11 information, etc. is doing a disservice to new ppl to the movement.

glad your here.. i personally avoid all this internal discussion as much as possible.. the fact is that we need to bring more ppl in, and arguing amongst ourselves never gets us anywhere.. id rather spend my time bringing in new people.
    I've been known to get in a fight or two, but most of the time, it's for a reason. To show whomever is watching why fighting is wrong. Other times it's because I'm really pissed off.

somebigguy Guest
    I have to disagree with a couple statement here. The controlled demolitions are the smoking gun. If something has never happened in the history of mankind, it cannot happen three times in one day, there is your proof of an inside job.

Physics did not take the day off on 9/11. If something can happen on 9/11, then that same thing can happen any other day of the year. Since fires have never felled a building before or since, then it cannot happen on 9/11, therefore something else brought those towers down.

So, since we know the official story is a lie, we must examine all evidence to determine what really happened, we won't cherry pick the evidence like the government did. Conclusions are drawn based on a preponderance of all evidence, not what fits neatly in someones conspiracy theory.

When you couple the unprecedented collapses of the towers, with the dozens of reports of explosions, videos showing explosions, audio of explosions, Silverstein admitting he brought down one of the towers, foreknowledge of the collapses, the rate of freefall, the dust, the illegal removal of evidence, you can only come to one logical conclusion.

As for 911truth, I heard someone say they pushed mostly LIHOP, however on their website they have a picture of them with a banner stating 9/11 was an inside job, that tells me they are not LIHOP. But whatever, I take the good that each group does and use it as I see fit to spread the truth. If people wanna have petty arguments about who is right or wrong, then the disinfo agents are winning because the more time we fight amongst ourselves, the less time we are spreading the truth. Isn't that the goal of the disinfo movement? To cause dissent amongst the activists??? Well, I'm not falling for it and would strongly suggest nobody else does too.

Anyway, here's an article I wrote concerning the controlled demolition:

http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/sho...+exposes+truth

Here's a flyer that focuses primarily on the demolitions as well:

HTML Version: http://www.911blogger.com/flyers/BushKnew.html
    PDF Version: http://www.911blogger.com/flyers/BushKnew.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by somebigguy
    I have to disagree with a couple statement here. The controlled demolitions are the smoking gun. If something has never happened in the history of mankind, it cannot happen three times in one day, there is your proof of an inside job.

Physics did not take the day off on 9/11. If something can happen on 9/11, then that same thing can happen any other day of the year. Since fires have never felled a building before or since, then it cannot happen on 9/11, therefore something else brought those towers down.

So, since we know the official story is a lie, we must examine all evidence to determine what really happened, we won't cherry pick the evidence like the government did. Conclusions are drawn based on a preponderance of all evidence, not what fits neatly in someones conspiracy theory.

When you couple the unprecedented collapses of the towers, with the dozens of reports of explosions, videos showing explosions, audio of explosions, Silverstein admitting he brought down one of the towers, foreknowledge of the collapses, the rate of freefall, the dust, the illegal removal of evidence, you can only come to one logical conclusion.

As for 911truth, I heard someone say they pushed mostly LIHOP, however on their website they have a picture of them with a banner stating 9/11 was an inside job, that tells me they are not LIHOP. But whatever, I take the good that each group does and use it as I see fit to spread the truth. If people wanna have petty arguments about who is right or wrong, then the disinfo agents are winning because the more time we fight amongst ourselves, the less time we are spreading the truth. Isn't that the goal of the disinfo movement? To cause dissent amongst the activists??? Well, I'm not falling for it and would strongly suggest nobody else does too.

Anyway, here's an article I wrote concerning the controlled demolition:

http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/sho...+exposes+truth

Here's a flyer that focuses primarily on the demolitions as well:

HTML Version: http://www.911blogger.com/flyers/BushKnew.html
    PDF Version: http://www.911blogger.com/flyers/BushKnew.pdf
    And blah blah blah blah blah blah blah... You know I love ya man...

Think on this... is that which has never happened before the "smoking gun", or that which HAS happened before the "smoking gun".... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

(BTW... I don't think there's any ONE piece of evidence that shows MIHOP, (and I HATE those terms. It reminds me of nigger, and kike.) because I can tell you from experience in bringing people along, that it takes a lot of talking, and pointing in the right direction for people to find the truth. At least for those people who don't ordinarily have an inquisitive nature. They have to find some of it for themselves in order to truly believe.)

BTW, so Dbl T doesn't get the wrong impression. We're all friends here. We can bullshit, and not get on anyone's nerves. You'll know when someone gets out of line. Because you'll see ME kick their ass. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. EVERYONE (including Victor, Lisa, Phil, and Nico, even though I don't like them.) Just because we don't agree on something doesn't mean we have to fight. Christ, how many disagreements have you had with your wives, your husbands, your children, your co-workers, etc... and yet, you still talk to them.