Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The 9/11 Omission Hearings - Complete Videos Inside

somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    I refer you to this thread...

Click Here
    You brought it up, I'm simply disagreeing with you. Discuss the Why in the other thread, and discuss the How here.

Quote Originally Posted by somebigguy
    You brought it up, I'm simply disagreeing with you. Discuss the Why in the other thread, and discuss the How here.
    The only thing I have seen solid proof of is the fact that those planes may have been flown by remote control. As far as switching planes, and fitting a 757 with a missle, etc.. I don't buy it. There has been reports that a lot of doctoring took place in that movie.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

somebigguy Guest
    The only thing I have seen solid proof of is the fact that those planes may have been flown by remote control. As far as switching planes, and fitting a 757 with a missle, etc.. I don't buy it. There has been reports that a lot of doctoring took place in that movie.
    There's nothing being doctored on those clips. You can see the same videos on CNN. Any attempts at discrediting them is the work of disinfo agents.

There's nothing being doctored on those clips. You can see the same videos on CNN. Any attempts at discrediting them is the work of disinfo agents.
    Hey, you know me... I'm no disinfo guy... I tell it like it is... and when people like Eric Hufschmid tell me that he heard that parts of the film were doctored, then I have to take it at face value...

somebigguy Guest
    Hey, you know me... I'm no disinfo guy... I tell it like it is... and when people like Eric Hufschmid tell me that he heard that parts of the film were doctored, then I have to take it at face value...
    Hey Gold, I wasn't calling you a disinfo guy. It seems the Lets Roll guys are under attack by disinfo agents. If Hufschmid is saying something was doctored, I'd like to see it. I have read everything I could find on this subject and looked at all the videos and have never seen anything that didn't jive with what those guys were saying.

I still do searches on file sharing networks etc on this subject looking for videos and download and watch them. It's usually the same things, but every now and then I find something new.

Hey Gold, I wasn't calling you a disinfo guy. It seems the Lets Roll guys are under attack by disinfo agents. If Hufschmid is saying something was doctored, I'd like to see it. I have read everything I could find on this subject and looked at all the videos and have never seen anything that didn't jive with what those guys were saying.

I still do searches on file sharing networks etc on this subject looking for videos and download and watch them. It's usually the same things, but every now and then I find something new.
    Look.. the idea that someone is making money off of the secrecy behind 9/11 is no surprise... That's what letsroll911.org is about from what I've heard. What books have you read if you don't mind me asking?

somebigguy Guest
    Look.. the idea that someone is making money off of the secrecy behind 9/11 is no surprise... That's what letsroll911.org is about from what I've heard. What books have you read if you don't mind me asking?
    Yeah, but isn't everyone making money off of 9/11? Ruppert, Hufshmidt, Alex Jones all charge for their materials don't they? The In Plane Site video is not copywritten, it can be distributed freely. They ask for a donation of 20 dollars on the website and they'll send you a copy.

These people have to stay afloat somehow. Investigations cost money. The gov't isn't funding any 9/11 research.

Yeah, but isn't everyone making money off of 9/11? Ruppert, Hufshmidt, Alex Jones all charge for their materials don't they? The In Plane Site video is not copywritten, it can be distributed freely. They ask for a donation of 20 dollars on the website and they'll send you a copy.

These people have to stay afloat somehow. Investigations cost money. The gov't isn't funding any 9/11 research.
    I know... but making money to support your cause, and using the cause to make money are two different things... that's all... SBG.. you wouldn't BELIEVE some of the stuff that I've read... some of the movies I've seen... things that would make you say, HOLY SHIT, but you also have to learn to cipher through what's credible and what's not... you know the guys who made that movie, don't you? Why not ask them to come here, and debate the subject... I'll get Eric, etc...

somebigguy Guest
    I know... but making money to support your cause, and using the cause to make money are two different things... that's all... SBG.. you wouldn't BELIEVE some of the stuff that I've read... some of the movies I've seen... things that would make you say, HOLY SHIT, but you also have to learn to cipher through what's credible and what's not... you know the guys who made that movie, don't you? Why not ask them to come here, and debate the subject... I'll get Eric, etc...
    Well, I don't know how much money anyones been making, but I doubt anyone's getting rich off of it. I noticed in Fahrenheit 9/11 that big companies like Micro$oft were lining up to make money off the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. Those are the real pricks.

I do know how to cipher through what's real and what isn't. As I've said, I have looked at videos from numerous sources and they all show the same things. That's why I'm confident enough to tell people to go watch their video tapes from that day and they'll say the same thing.

I don't know those guys, I was in contact with the Lets Roll guys once but that's it. I can go to their forums and mention this board.

Well, I don't know how much money anyones been making, but I doubt anyone's getting rich off of it. I noticed in Fahrenheit 9/11 that big companies like Micro$oft were lining up to make money off the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. Those are the real pricks.

I do know how to cipher through what's real and what isn't. As I've said, I have looked at videos from numerous sources and they all show the same things. That's why I'm confident enough to tell people to go watch their video tapes from that day and they'll say the same thing.

I don't know those guys, I was in contact with the Lets Roll guys once but that's it. I can go to their forums and mention this board.
    Ok... whoever wants to come and chat is fine. I thought Christopher was from that bunch wasn't he?