Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The 9/11 Omission Hearings - Complete Videos Inside

Quote Originally Posted by Batista650
    yes, but the iran/contra was discoverd and made big news, not even area 51 can be held a secret. bush's plans to invade iraq in the days after 9/11 and after his inaguration are well known now. how could his ties to bin laden and 9/11 be this secret where it hasnt leaked and an al-qaeda dude never posted that info online,
    Planning to invade Iraq after 9/11 is a lot different than planning to invade Iraq after his first inauguration. Paul O'Neil left for exactly that reason. He said it was "all about finding a way to do it".
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

If he were to have planned for invading Iraq after 9/11, that may have made sense. If, of course, Saddam had weapons of Mass Destruction, which of course, as we all know, he didn't.

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    i guess the only thing that can convinc me of this link is the what attacked the pentagon. that video shown online about how a 747 couldnt of hit the pentagon is very convicing. what are your htought on that ?

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    i meant it is clear that bush wanted to invade iraq before 9/11

i guess the only thing that can convinc me of this link is the what attacked the pentagon. that video shown online about how a 747 couldnt of hit the pentagon is very convicing. what are your htought on that ?
    I know for a fact that it was a 747 that hit the Pentagon. I met Lt. Col. Karen Kwiotowski in Washington D.C. She is a "whistleblower". She's coming out against the Government for the manipulation done within the Pentagon for creating the intelligence necessary for the Iraq War. The "right" intelligence. She was at the Pentagon on 9/11... she saw the plane, and saw her friends die.... she cries to this day talking about it.

Also, John Judge, co-founder of 911Citizenswatch.org knows a stewardess who flew that route. She examined the wreckage, and saw upholstery she recoginized, windows, bodies, etc...

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    did you see the video i'm talking about where it says that the fbi confiscated store videos from near by buidling that would have shown the pentagon being hit right after it happened and they were never released. it also talked about how people saw a small plane, and they showed the reckage and how a 747 could not have fit, and quoted people as saying that there was no plane recage and even showed pics of it. even howard stern acknolaged that video

did you see the video i'm talking about where it says that the fbi confiscated store videos from near by buidling that would have shown the pentagon being hit right after it happened and they were never released. it also talked about how people saw a small plane, and they showed the reckage and how a 747 could not have fit, and quoted people as saying that there was no plane recage and even showed pics of it. even howard stern acknolaged that video
    Yep... I know all about it... I also know of a witness who saw "Muslim Men" in the cockpit of the airplane that hit. There's a movie I'd love to show you, but I have to find it... brb.

This movie clearly shows that the possibility exists that the plane disintegrated on impact

Click Here

somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    This movie clearly shows that the possibility exists that the plane disintegrated on impact

Click Here
    Hey Gold, that's a small jet flying at 800 MPH hitting a wall dead center. The pentagon hit was a passenger jet supposedly flying a few feet above the ground at 400 MPH??? on a 45 degree angle. This video is not an adequate comparison.

Some witness accounts mention one plane, others mention two. Some mention a big plane other mention a small one. Then some mention it was loud, others mention it was silent.

Basically all we can gather from these reports is that at least one plane was there. So, we have to look at the physical evidence. If you look at the facade of the building after the smoke clears, its pretty obvious no passenger jet hit it. Then when you consider the fact that the jet disappeared from radar in West Virginia, it couldn't possibly have been the jet in question.

Quote Originally Posted by somebigguy
    Hey Gold, that's a small jet flying at 800 MPH hitting a wall dead center. The pentagon hit was a passenger jet supposedly flying a few feet above the ground at 400 MPH??? on a 45 degree angle. This video is not an adequate comparison.

Some witness accounts mention one plane, others mention two. Some mention a big plane other mention a small one. Then some mention it was loud, others mention it was silent.

Basically all we can gather from these reports is that at least one plane was there. So, we have to look at the physical evidence. If you look at the facade of the building after the smoke clears, its pretty obvious no passenger jet hit it. Then when you consider the fact that the jet disappeared from radar in West Virginia, it couldn't possibly have been the jet in question.
    I refer you to this thread...

Click Here