Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The 9/11 Omission Hearings - Complete Videos Inside

And the obvious ties between the Bin Laden family, and the Bush's would also give evidence to that theory... a "connection" as it were.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

PhilosophyGenius Guest

bush/bin laden

i see your point because even the french military said the us was close to bin laden many times and no ones going after him in his hidout. but it doesnt make sense for him to work with bush b/c he's been hating the u.s. for over ten years and for legitate reasons and why all of a sudden would he work with the us president?

Quote Originally Posted by Batista650
    i see your point because even the french military said the us was close to bin laden many times and no ones going after him in his hidout. but it doesnt make sense for him to work with bush b/c he's been hating the u.s. for over ten years and for legitate reasons and why all of a sudden would he work with the us president?
    Bin Laden's origins stem from the fact that the United States was willing to arm and fund his Mujhadeen during the Afghanistan/Russia War. He started as an ally of the United States. What if that allegiance never went awry like we've been led to believe? It's certainly a possibility.

"Q****Mr. President, in your speeches now you rarely talk or mention Osama bin Laden.**Why is that?**Also, can you tell the American people if you have any more information, if you know if he is dead or alive?**Final part**--**deep in your heart, don't you truly believe that until you find out if he is dead or alive, you won't really eliminate the threat of**--

THE PRESIDENT:**Deep in my heart I know the man is on the run, if he's alive at all.**Who knows if he's hiding in some cave or not; we haven't heard from him in a long time.**And the idea of focusing on one person is --**really indicates to me people don't understand the scope of the mission.

Terror is bigger than one person.**And he's just**--**he's a person who's now been marginalized.**His network, his host government has been destroyed.**He's the ultimate parasite who found weakness, exploited it, and met his match.**He is**--**as I mentioned in my speech, I do mention the fact that this is a fellow who is willing to commit youngsters to their death and he, himself, tries to hide**--**if, in fact, he's hiding at all.

So I don't know where he is.**You know, I just don't spend that much time on him, Kelly, to be honest with you.**I'm more worried about making sure that our soldiers are well-supplied; that the strategy is clear; that the coalition is strong; that when we find enemy bunched up like we did in Shahikot Mountains, that the military has all the support it needs to go in and do the job, which they did.

And there will be other battles in Afghanistan.**There's going to be other struggles like Shahikot, and I'm just as confident about the outcome of those future battles as I was about Shahikot, where our soldiers are performing brilliantly.**We're tough, we're strong, they're well-equipped. We have a good strategy.**We are showing the world we know how to fight a guerrilla war with conventional means."

Nov. 2, 2001, 12:00 PST -- On Oct. 31 the French daily Le Figaro dropped a bombshell. While in a Dubai hospital receiving treatment for a chronic kidney infection last July, Osama bin Laden met with a top CIA official -- presumably the chief of station. The meeting, held in bin Laden's private suite, took place at the American hospital in Dubai at a time when he was a wanted fugitive for the bombings of two U.S. embassies and last year's attack on the USS Cole. Bin Laden was eligible for execution according to a 2000 intelligence finding issued by President Bill Clinton before leaving office in January. Yet on July 14, 2001 he was allowed to leave Dubai on a private jet, and there were no Navy fighters waiting to force him down.

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    then that means that bush 41 , and clinton were also connected to bin laden. there is no way something like that can stay secret for 10 years my nigga

then that means that bush 41 , and clinton were also connected to bin laden. there is no way something like that can stay secret for 10 years my nigga
    That's why when I say "Bush" nowadays, I'm referring to every corrupt aspect of our Government. Bill Clinton had A LOT of affiliations with people that would be considered, "underhanded". Just look up the Iran/Contra affair...

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    very interesting quote but something like that would have been major news by now and doesnt seem to have credibitly

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    yes, but the iran/contra was discoverd and made big news, not even area 51 can be held a secret. bush's plans to invade iraq in the days after 9/11 and after his inaguration are well known now. how could his ties to bin laden and 9/11 be this secret where it hasnt leaked and an al-qaeda dude never posted that info online,

very interesting quote but something like that would have been major news by now and doesnt seem to have credibitly
    Have you ever looked up the history of the "Le Figaro" newspaper? That Newspaper would be the equivalent of the Philadelphia Inquirer, etc... it's over 100 years old. There are a lot of stories that don't make the mainstream... that just seem to disappear. Remember, if you don't talk about it, it's not news, and vice versa. Were you aware of a story that ran in the Philadelphia Daily News in October 2004 that spoke of how the black boxes WERE found at the WTC.