Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bush is an idiot thread :)

^^^^^^^^... nothin' but love for ya... :D
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

ScottyAH Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhereman
    Scotty does have a point though. Especially when people compare Bush to Hitler and Hitler was an Evil genius. If Bush was guilty of all he is accused of ,he would have to be a genius.
    thanks MAN......................I don't understand how ppl can compare Bush to Hitler ...I mean hitler never opened up a community center for black youths????? he'd of killed anyone who wasn't superwhite. Bush gives billions to countries in dire need. Hitler over took weak countries.Bush liberates,frees,provides,cares,has a heart,leads with integraty. Hitler killed to make only white ppl,killed millions,never helped anyone but himself,over took countries,never liberated countries.... Need I go on??

ScottyAH Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    No... only the people around him need be.
    don't blame Bush then!!!!!!!!!1 hey make that small sos I can use that as an Av....aaaaaarrrrrrrrrrgggggggggg

somebigguy Guest
    Bush is definitely too stupid to pull of 9/11. He's just their conduit to the white house, a means to an end, riding on Daddy's coat tails. Bush Sr and Cheney, however are more than qualified.

Quote Originally Posted by somebigguy
    Bush is definitely too stupid to pull of 9/11. He's just their conduit to the white house, a means to an end, riding on Daddy's coat tails. Bush Sr and Cheney, however are more than qualified.
    "Conduit To The White House"... I like that.

somebigguy Guest
    Fool me once, shame on... shame on... you.
    Fool me twice, you don't get fooled again.

Good Doctor HST Guest
    I think it's wrong to compare Bush and Hitler, in terms of personal identity. However, when you look at the way both Hitler and Bush's programs (pogroms?) operated, you do see similarities. Hitler whipped his followers into a war frenzy with false information about the "enemy"; Hitler helped those who believed in his way financially; both ways of governing was (are) the elite few over the "bewildered herd"....

Hitler killed his dissenters by extreme violence and brutality. Bush and Co. crush the poor in our country by draconian sharp real-time wage decreases, drug infestation in the inner cities, and cuts in needed social programs.

Quote Originally Posted by Good Doctor HST
    I think it's wrong to compare Bush and Hitler, in terms of personal identity. However, when you look at the way both Hitler and Bush's programs (pogroms?) operated, you do see similarities. Hitler whipped his followers into a war frenzy with false information about the "enemy"; Hitler helped those who believed in his way financially; both ways of governing was (are) the elite few over the "bewildered herd"....

Hitler killed his dissenters by extreme violence and brutality. Bush and Co. crush the poor in our country by draconian sharp real-time wage decreases, drug infestation in the inner cities, and cuts in needed social programs.
    All it would take is another terrorist attack.

Good Doctor HST Guest
    To follow up on my post about Bush crushing the poor....

From today's Common Dreams: Article by Eric Garnetti

"....Even more perverse, the president himself has called the country's attention to causes that his own budget abandons. His State of the Union address admirably underscored the fight against gang violence. But the organizations that struggle to do what Bush called "giving young people, especially young men in our cities, better options than apathy, or gangs, or jail" rely on block grant funds.

The president has also sworn to end homelessness in a decade, but block grants finance the city and county's homeless services and make up 20% of the city's Affordable Housing Trust Fund.
    New ideas are welcome in the struggle against poverty. Fiscal discipline will be necessary to balance an overstretched budget. But this budget attempts neither. The war on poverty has suddenly become a war on the poor."

somebigguy Guest
    What was Hitler's body count?

Bush is up to about 150 000 dead iraqis so far. Plus about 3000 Americans on 9/11.