Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Think the White House cares about the Truth Movement?

  1. #1
    somebigguy Guest

    Think the White House cares about the Truth Movement?

    Apparently they do. Here's an image from the LetsRoll website showing the White House accessing their site on November 3.



    You can see this image in context at this link.

    http://letsroll911.org/Old.html

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    America
    Posts
    30,709
    We had three visitors from the Government... Granted, they could have been Postal Workers screwing around at their desk, but hey, I wanna be cool to.

    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG


  3. #3
    Good Doctor HST Guest
    Yeah..... the computer site given is the Office of Administration in D.C. Also says something about the Ibt???? I don't know what that's about.

    Hey, I think maybe some of the higher brass should take an interest in this. Maybe someone will grow a set of balls and ask some questions. Of course, that could be life-threatening.... look at John O'Neill and Paul Wellstone.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    America
    Posts
    30,709
    Quote Originally Posted by Good Doctor HST
    Yeah..... the computer site given is the Office of Administration in D.C. Also says something about the Ibt???? I don't know what that's about.

    Hey, I think maybe some of the higher brass should take an interest in this. Maybe someone will grow a set of balls and ask some questions. Of course, that could be life-threatening.... look at John O'Neill and Paul Wellstone.
    I love the fact that you're reading... it does me proud.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    America
    Posts
    30,709
    Quote Originally Posted by Good Doctor HST
    Yeah..... the computer site given is the Office of Administration in D.C. Also says something about the Ibt???? I don't know what that's about.

    Hey, I think maybe some of the higher brass should take an interest in this. Maybe someone will grow a set of balls and ask some questions. Of course, that could be life-threatening.... look at John O'Neill and Paul Wellstone.
    There are some people on the Hill asking questions... Cynthia McKinney, Ron Paul, Patrick Leahy (yeah, even him), etc... The problem is... #1, they're not loud enough, and #2, Anthrax tends to shut people up.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG


  6. #6
    somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    There are some people on the Hill asking questions... Cynthia McKinney, Ron Paul, Patrick Leahy (yeah, even him), etc... The problem is... #1, they're not loud enough, and #2, Anthrax tends to shut people up.
    I wonder what the soldiers think of all this. I haven't heard anything. They're the ones getting killed because of it. Doesn't any of them know?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    America
    Posts
    30,709
    Quote Originally Posted by somebigguy
    I wonder what the soldiers think of all this. I haven't heard anything. They're the ones getting killed because of it. Doesn't any of them know?
    I would LOVE it if some of "our boys" signed up here (the term "our boys" has been used to refer to people in the military, I also want "our girls" to sign up as well).
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    America
    Posts
    30,709
    Quote Originally Posted by somebigguy
    I wonder what the soldiers think of all this. I haven't heard anything. They're the ones getting killed because of it. Doesn't any of them know?
    9/11 was a Military Operation. I'm sure there are some in the military who know... Now as for the "underlings" serving in Iraq or Afghanistan, I don't know... I don't know how much they have access to, and I don't know if their mail is read, etc...
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG


  9. #9
    somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    9/11 was a Military Operation. I'm sure there are some in the military who know... Now as for the "underlings" serving in Iraq or Afghanistan, I don't know... I don't know how much they have access to, and I don't know if their mail is read, etc...
    I'm not sure I'd call it a military operation. It may not even be a gov't operation, who knows. It might have been a Skull&Bones operation with Dick & Bush using their powers for personal gain.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    America
    Posts
    30,709
    Quote Originally Posted by somebigguy
    I'm not sure I'd call it a military operation. It may not even be a gov't operation, who knows. It might have been a Skull&Bones operation with Dick & Bush using their powers for personal gain.
    There are a lot of people... People in positions of power who would know... that say 9/11 was a military operation.

    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG


Similar Threads

  1. Bigotry In The 9/11 Truth Movement
    By Gold9472 in forum 9/11 Justice Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-21-2009, 07:42 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-14-2008, 08:37 AM
  3. The 9/11 Truth Movement Is Gandhi's Movement! "Satyagraha"
    By DemBruceLeeStylez! in forum 9/11 Justice Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-13-2007, 03:07 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-20-2006, 10:24 AM
  5. White House: Iranian Leader Led Movement
    By Gold9472 in forum The New News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-28-2005, 09:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •