Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Christian Mafia - Must Read

jetsetlemming Guest
    I'll read it tomorrow, I don't have the attention span tonight, my mom's in the hospital.

MamaSez Guest
    [Note: Hope your mom's okay, JSL. that's one of the hardest things about all of this, imho--balancing needs of self/family/others with needs to research/write/ reach out... very difficult and I get off balance too often. Anyway, best wishes.]

I find it quite interesting that Brownback has converted from fundamental evangelical Christian to Catholic, Opus Dei... How can he still live in the Dominionist compound, if so? I've spent WAY too much time living in fundamentalist evangelical Kansas, thoroughly immersed in American Family Radio and the whole bit before finding my way out... so I have a pretty thorough understanding of the whole James Dobson/AFA mindset. Can't tell you the number of times I heard it explained to me that Catholics are straight from Satan, the beginning of the end of the world, deceivers and pedophiles, on and on... really. Among that group, there's pretty wide-spread certainty that Catholics are fast on the road to hell... SO, if Brownback's converted (which he reports to have done) then what's going on with his place in the Dominionist movement? [Also wonder what effect his teenage son's suicide last year had on him?]

Also find it kind of odd that anyone would think Prescott Bush's Nazi ties don't have an effect on current affairs... read about the Nazi biological warfare scientists set up by our government on Plum Island (Just off Long Island) who were experimenting with ticks, etc. to see what effect they continue to have (e.g., West Nile & Lyme Disease, for starters). And what, our CIA suddenly lost its Nazi-originated-beliefs? I don't believe for a minute that H.W.'s influence has been lost on current agents. Not to mention Barbara's "beautiful mind" that can't be dirtied with ugly thoughts like body bags or poor people's needs. Really, the influence on G.W. and brothers must be truly evil.

I'd be most interesting in asking Wayne about the rumored split between loyalties within the agencies... I've got just enough inside information to be hopeful, and I'm not sure how much he'll be able to discuss here. Thanks.

I just emailed Wayne... to see if he'll post an answer...
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

ThotPolice Guest

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    I'd love to ask Madsen a couple questions myself. Not regarding The Christian Mafia, just political matters in general.

amman254 Guest
    [QUOTE=ThotPolice]Is this true?

http://www.insider-magazine.com/madsen_under_threat.htm[/QUOTE]

has anyone heard more about this threat thing ?

the original article is really good. i can imagine that it would make a number of people real mad !!!