Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Christian Mafia - Must Read

Good Doctor HST Guest
    So far.... I'm not sure what to think.

I'm getting lost in the all of the names and associations and groups and stuff. And I only read half so far!

Personally, I don't think all of the Prescott Bush-Nazi stuff has anything to do with present day. And when this person associates two people (like a Nazi and a Christian Fundamentalist by saying they're "colleagues" or "associates", that could entail anything.... maybe they only met once or something.

But the part about Dubya's cocaine bust in the service... I never heard of that. I knew he liked the nose candy, but I didn't know about his getting away with it b/c of Daddy Bush's intercedence. He certainly did get away with a lot back then. Makes a person grow up to feel invincible.... you could say, "above the law"???

I'll have to read the whole thing again tomorrow. Maybe that'll help.

Quote Originally Posted by Simply_sexy
    I think that this is way too long for me to read after just getting outta class!!!
    That's fine sweety... read it when you can.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

Quote Originally Posted by Good Doctor HST
    So far.... I'm not sure what to think.

I'm getting lost in the all of the names and associations and groups and stuff. And I only read half so far!

Personally, I don't think all of the Prescott Bush-Nazi stuff has anything to do with present day. And when this person associates two people (like a Nazi and a Christian Fundamentalist by saying they're "colleagues" or "associates", that could entail anything.... maybe they only met once or something.

But the part about Dubya's cocaine bust in the service... I never heard of that. I knew he liked the nose candy, but I didn't know about his getting away with it b/c of Daddy Bush's intercedence. He certainly did get away with a lot back then. Makes a person grow up to feel invincible.... you could say, "above the law"???

I'll have to read the whole thing again tomorrow. Maybe that'll help.
    Wayne Madsen is an incredibly well researched journalist and author. He writes for FTW, and has written a book I don't remember the name of, but a lot of people back what he has to say.

In regards to what you said about Prescott... My Grandfather, whom I loved DEARLY, followed Judaism. My father, whom I love DEARLY, but have a hard time communicating with, follows Judaism. I don't follow Judaism, but I RESPECT my family's right to practice it, and I participate in Passover Sedars, and buy presents when I can for family during Chanukah. I do that because those are the people I love.

Isn't it possible that Dubya loved his Grandfather, and respected his beliefs as well? Prescott died in October 1972. Plenty of time for Dubya to get to know him.

danceyogamom Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    ... Religion is what you make of it. If you believe in a certain philosophy, and think that way of life best suits you, then BY ALL MEANS, practice in good health.

However, I don't believe ANY "righteous" group SHOULD EVER think that their religion makes them "BETTER" than anybody else. We are ALL human beings damn it! We have all spawned from the same spring.

I don't know how to motivate you to do what you can to educate people. All I know is that what I DO believe in, is myself, my family, and my friends. REGARDLESS of what religion they follow.

I'm sure you do as well.
    I believe you have hit on the very fundamentals of what Christianity is based on ... (or at least, my interpretation of it). Its also the basics for Hinduism, Buddism ... and I'm sure other major religions I am not as well versed in to comment on.

in my opinion, it boils down to the golden rule: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. that's it, nothing else.

and yet humanity has continually be unable to grasp that concept. We (as a whole) are always striving to be better than someone else. Striving to put someone else below us ... striving towards hate, resentment and superiority instead of good will, encouragement and support.

I have always believed the best way to effect change in this way is at a very grass roots level. Follow the golden rule. Be nice to the checkout girl at the grocery store. let someone change lanes while driving. have meaningful and kind interactions with children ... Basically the hindu concept that your inner light will fill those around you, which will eventually fill the world.

one can hope anyway.

About Wayne Madsen

Wayne Madsen is a Washington, DC-based investigative journalist, author and syndicated columnist. He has written for The Village Voice, The Progressive, Counterpunch, Online Journal, CorpWatch, Multinational Monitor, News Insider, In These Times, and The American Conservative. Mr. Madsen is the author of The Handbook of Personal Data Protection (London: Macmillan, 1992), an acclaimed reference book on international data protection law; Genocide and Covert Operations in Africa 1993-1999 (Edwin Mellen Press, 1999); co-author of America's Nightmare: The Presidency of George Bush II (Dandelion, 2003).

He is a frequent political and national security commentator on Fox News and has also appeared on ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS, CNN, BBC, and MS-NBC. He has been invited to testifty as a witness before the US House of Representatives, the UN Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda, and an terrorism investigation panel of the French government.

Mr. Madsen has some twenty years experience in security issues. As a U.S. Naval Officer, he managed one of the first computer security programs for the U.S. Navy. He subsequently worked for the National Security Agency, the Naval Data Automation Command, Department of State, RCA Corporation, and Computer Sciences Corporation.

Active in politics, Mr. Madsen was a volunteer for John McCain's 2000 presidential campaign and established an exploratory committee to run in the 2004 Democratic primary for Virginia's 8th Congressional District.

EminemsRevenge Guest
    When your POTUS says "Jews cannot go to heaven because they don't believe in JC" before his mother shut him up, is anyone really surprised that the Republiscum pogroms can't be far behind

FYI...

Wayne Madsen has agreed to come to this site, and answer any questions you may have about this story...

Please document them here so he can answer them all at once when he arrives.

Thanks.

Ok Wayne...

First off... thank you for coming... that is very gracious of you...

My first question is...

Which members of the United States Government sitting in office today are members of the Fellowship?

madsendc Guest

Fellowship

Core members: Reps. Tom DeLay, Frank Wolf Sens. Brownback, Inhofe, Coburn, Grassley. A number of others.

New UN amb-designate John Bolton.

Gen. Jerry Boykin.

Dep Chief of Staff Karl Rove

Quote Originally Posted by madsendc
    Core members: Reps. Tom DeLay, Frank Wolf Sens. Brownback, Inhofe, Coburn, Grassley. A number of others.

New UN amb-designate John Bolton.

Gen. Jerry Boykin.

Dep Chief of Staff Karl Rove
    Thank you...

Do any "Nazi" or "Occult" practices take place at the D.C. compound?