Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: French Author Theirry Meyssan To Iranian TV: 9/11 Was Carried Out By The U.S. Gov

somebigguy Guest
    Holy crap, look at this statement from that site:

Pilots can program the airplane to take off, fly to a destination and land automatically, but Boeing design philosophy keeps pilots in control and in the decision-making loop at all times.

I've always thought they weren't remotely controlled, they were programmed to hit their targets. Remote Control would be too risky, a preprogrammed flight would be more likely, they just admitted its possible.

911=inside job Guest
    i looked for a link to a fire by the white house that day and found nothing also.... i sure remember hearing on 911 that bombs went off by the white house and then nothing was ever said again.... anyone remember that???? something happened there or he wouldnt say it.. this dude has been at it since the day it happened.. i trust him...

I remember reports of bombs at the Dept. Of State (I think)... I don't "trust" anyone without sourcing dude...
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

I have a hard time trusting some of Wayne Madsen's stories because I can't source some of them. He reported there was a mutiny in Iraq, and when I asked him for his source, he said, "a State Dept. source w/contact at US Embassy Baghdad". Now, I know he does have contacts, so it's possible, but I didn't post it because I couldn't verify it. Just so you know, the story is some American Soldiers in Iraq may have mutinied to get home to their loved ones.

somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    I have a hard time trusting some of Wayne Madsen's stories because I can't source some of them. He reported there was a mutiny in Iraq, and when I asked him for his source, he said, "a State Dept. source w/contact at US Embassy Baghdad". Now, I know he does have contacts, so it's possible, but I didn't post it because I couldn't verify it. Just so you know, the story is some American Soldiers in Iraq may have mutinied to get home to their loved ones.
    Yeah, I've heard that too, but after hearing that Bush/Cheney had been indicted and then about the coup - both of which never happened - I don't get too excited anymore.

Well.. Wayne is a little more newsworthy it seems than Tom Flocco.