I just had perhaps a profound realization!

If in fact there is such a thing as a grand conspiracy for governments to slowly be conditioning their citizens to mind control, I feel that ADHD gives people a natural immunity. With our inability to focus for long periods of time, our mind naturally is too chaotic to be made rigid for any kinds of post hypnotic suggestion.

That is unless our government comes up with a way to effectively quiet our innate randomness of thought, and inability to focus on tasks or singular thoughts. Now here is the conspiracy, we of the adhd generation/indigo children are being surpressed emotionally with drugs; Ritalin/Concerta/Adderall/Stratera and Wellbutrin. We are an unexpected anomaly that needs to be controlled to conform. Personally, conformity I feel is the greatest oppressor to personal greatness. The government doesn't want people who think for themselves, they make many of our opinions for us we just don't realize it, hence many mainstream news medias. Without their spoonfeeding us our polotical and world news, we *gasp* might actually form our own views or seek news on our own. If we become independent, we will rise up against the obviously controlling system of establishment. At least I believe that is the governments worst fear. Let me ask you this question, how many of us would have agreed for America to go to Iraq, if we had to do our own independent research and find out why we "desperately needed to disarm" Saddam Hussein? Things that make you go hmmm....