Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: “One of the Worst Abandonments of Americans on American Soil Ever”

beltman713 Guest
    I've been hearing of possible martial law in the places they send the refugees to as well.

Quote Originally Posted by beltman713
    It may be as simple as that.
    It may be... or it may also be that they literally are nothing without their evil, and without their corruption. As far as anything good for the country, they are a "no-show". They are just people taking up space in an office that DEMANDS professionalism.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

princesskittypoo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by beltman713
    I've been hearing of possible martial law in the places they send the refugees to as well.
    well i know a lot of people from new orleans stopped to stay in hattiesburg when they fled and i know hattiesburg is in martial law right now.

i work in a walmart in northern mississippi. i've got people leaving for down south everyday and some who've been down to southern mississippi and have come back up for supplies. they are taking guns, amo, and the necessities because it is so violent right now. one guys was telling me how his friend was able to call out to him on his cell phone to ask if his house in hattiesburg had any guns in it that they needed them to protect their own property from looting.
    what i'm hearing is insane.

911=inside job Guest
    this shit is so fucked up man... im fucking pissed off... i just watched a few things and oh fuck... something real bad is about to happen i think... i hope im wrong....

somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 911=inside job
    this shit is so fucked up man... im fucking pissed off... i just watched a few things and oh fuck... something real bad is about to happen i think... i hope im wrong....
    I'm cautiously optimistic right now, CNN and Faux news seem to be pissed right off at Bush right now, I don't think they dare pull another stunt right now.

Tim Russert said today on Meet The Press to Michael Chertoff, "This is hurricane season. Are you prepared for another hurricane in that region or, God forbid, a nuclear or biological attack, which we're told could happen at any time?"

Ok... aside from the obvious reasons why a nuclear or biological attack might take place, where did he get that information? And why aren't we being "warned" about it if it is true, and why isn't the Terror Threat Level thingamabob changing colors?

somebigguy Guest
    Russert was probably talking about terrorist attacks which Bushie is always so willing to warn everyone about. But your right, after 9/11, isn't the U.S. supposedly more prepared to respond to emergencies, not just terror, but natural disaster as well?

Bush is an idiot, he cut funding for Levy repairs three years in a row, when he's not purposely killing people on 9/11 and in Iraq, his incompetence is killing people as well. Anyone that supports Bush after this really should be shot.

Quote Originally Posted by 911=inside job
    If it's your time to go... it's your time to go, and there's nothing you can do about it. Otherwise, you end up in a movie called, "Final Destination".

jetsetlemming Guest
    I can see how denying the oil and water they could blaim on beuracracy, but cutting the emergency phone lines?

princesskittypoo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsetlemming
    I can see how denying the oil and water they could blaim on beuracracy, but cutting the emergency phone lines?
    i heard somewhere that they were taking private citizens generators in slidell.