Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Are Priests EVER Found Innocent?

danceyogamom Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    Well... a few people in my family teach Hebrew... they would kill me if they knew what I was saying...

I respect religion, but I don't approve of people saying one thing, and doing another, etc... VERY few individuals practice what they preach.

Where's Ophie when I need her... she had an amazing Ghandi quote that would fit perfectly with this.
    people saying one thing and doing another is rampant through out humanity ...

I try to think of it not in terms of religion, but in trying to treat others well. when you look at the dogma of catholicism, I'm not a very good Catholic ...

where is Ophie?

Ophie Guest
    Well... a few people in my family teach Hebrew... they would kill me if they knew what I was saying...

I respect religion, but I don't approve of people saying one thing, and doing another, etc... VERY few individuals practice what they preach.

Where's Ophie when I need her... she had an amazing Ghandi quote that would fit perfectly with this.
    "I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ."
    -Mahatma Ghandi

princesskittypoo Guest
    I thought most priests never had sex, so they never knew what they were missing kind of thing....
    just because you've never had sex with someone doesn't mean you don't know what your missing... i know what i'm missing i'm just waiting for the right person and the right time to come along...

Ophie Guest
    I thought most priests never had sex, so they never knew what they were missing kind of thing....
    Human beings are sexual by nature. Most children before the age of at least 8, have explored their genitals, thereby exploring their sexuality. It's completely natural. What is unnatural, is to deny yourself the experience of sexual pleasure.

somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophie
    Human beings are sexual by nature. Most children before the age of at least 8, have explored their genitals, thereby exploring their sexuality. It's completely natural. What is unnatural, is to deny yourself the experience of sexual pleasure.
    Unfortunately, it is usually women that deny Gold the experience of sexual pleasure.

Ophie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by somebigguy
    Unfortunately, it is usually women that deny Gold the experience of sexual pleasure.
    LOL! :D

Ophie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophie
    "I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ."
    -Mahatma Ghandi
    "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."
    -Jesus Christ