Today I heard the same crap. The guy was talking about how oil people are preventing us the normal people from having an alternative to gas.

I hear our government is in with the oil companies. I say...... who gives a damn. Why should we depend on our government to give us an alternative. Why not form a co-op of sorts. Start a fund of some type that would award a company for finding the alternative. Figure out some specs for what you the co-op wants in the alternative. Right now if I were to form one....... my requirements would be simple. I really beleive that right now we are trying for the moon. why not simplify. Do we really need to have something that will only produce water as emissions. Does it need to come from the sun only, or from surplus corn. Hell no it doesn't.

How about a fuel that is under two dollars for a gallon. Not necessarily a gallon. But a comparable gallon of energy. hmmmm. What am I saying here. It would power a car the same as a gallon of gas. It could be two gallons or half a gallon as long as it kept the car running the same amount of time as a gallon of gas for less than two dollars.

Emissions. okay. I would like the pollution to be less than gas. We wouldn't have to be stringent on the amount. just less. maybe one percent less. Could you imagine how much of an impact one percent less on every car would make?