Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: David Ray Griffin Discusses New Book - Videos Inside

somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    I meant there was no mention of it in F911... that his cousin was mentioned, and not his brother... You're talking about John O'Neill? The "Missing Witness" to 9/11...
    Hey Jon, you are correct about John O'Neill. Here's an excerpt...

It's no secret that the FBI's chief anti-terrorism expert, John O'Neill, quit the FBI in disgust after he was told by someone in the Bush Administration to stand down in his pursuit of Osama bin Laden, the bin Laden family and terrorist links to the Royal Family of Saudi Arabia.

And it was by sheer coincidence that FBI Agent O'Neill lost his life at the World Trade Center on September 11 as he began his first day on the job as the new Director of Security for the WTC.
    From this location: http://www.subversivetalk.com/week116.html

Also, Marvin Bush, Dubya's younger brother was in charge of security at the WTC.

somebigguy Guest
    Another curious and related matter gleaned from Mr. Griffin's book that we learn is--

"On August 22, 2001, John O'Neill, a counter-terrorism expert who was said to be the US government's "most committed tracker of Osama bin Ladin and his al-Qaeda network of terrorists," resigned from the FBI, citing repeated obstruction of his investigations into al-Qaeda. The previous month, O'Neill who held one of the top positions in the FBI, had reportedly complained of obstruction by the White House, saying that the main
    obstacles to investigating al-Qaeda were "US oil corporate interests and the role played by Saudi Arabia."

The story of John O'Neill ties into the World Trade Center continues as follows:

"On September 10, O'Neill moved into his new office in the North Tower of the WTC, where he had become director of security, and on 9/11 he was one of the people killed. On the night of September 10, he had reportedly told a colleague: "We're due for something big. I don't like the way things are lining up in Afghanistan."
    Ooops, looks like you beat me to it. Good find.

bump
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

dz Guest
    FYI... David Ray Griffin wrote "The New Pearl Harbor" which is one of the best references out there regarding 9/11 research.

I haven't read it yet, but I will... Oh yes... I will.
    so did you ever read it? ive read both of his 9/11 books.. great for references.

Yeah... I don't know why I wrote that... I read that book a long time ago.

Oh, at the time I posted this thread, I hadn't read his new book... that's the book I was referring to.

911=inside job Guest
    o'neill was a good friend of richard clarck.. he is mentioned in his book a lot...

clarks book is pretty good.. i think he wants them to fall...

somebigguy Guest
    David Ray Griffin
    The 9/11 Commission Report: Omissions And Distortions

Quicktime
    Click Here

Windows Media Player
    Click Here

FYI... David Ray Griffin wrote "The New Pearl Harbor" which is one of the best references out there regarding 9/11 research.

I haven't read it yet, but I will... Oh yes... I will.
    I just finally watched this video, its very good. Just as convincing as Truth & Lies or Painful Deceptions.

Highly recommended.

bump