Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Able Danger's Computer Found Condoleeza Rice To Be A Threat

Tyler Durden Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    I hear what you're saying, but Able Danger was "established by the Special Operations Command in 1999, under a classified directive issued by Gen. Hugh Shelton, then the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, to assemble information about Al Qaeda networks around the world".

If their purpose was to focus on "Al-Qaeda", then the computer they had must have specialized in "Terrorism" or "Al-Qaeda". That means if they came across something that involved Condoleeza Rice, then logically, Condoleeza Rice has connections to "Terrorism" or "Al-Qaeda".
    It doesn't say anything about a "super-computer" that did the tracking, it says cyber-sleuths. Either way it's not like the terrorists walk around with computer strings that yell "Al Qaeda" these people had to do leg work and cross referencing, and a politician that is in the oil business would have lots of important ties that could get their names included in a list of Middle Easterners.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden
    It doesn't say anything about a "super-computer" that did the tracking, it says cyber-sleuths. Either way it's not like the terrorists walk around with computer strings that yell "Al Qaeda" these people had to do leg work and cross referencing, and a politician that is in the oil business would have lots of important ties that could get their names included in a list of Middle Easterners.
    Here's what Shaffer said, "The DIA team used data mining, parallel processing and other cutting-edge computer technology from 1999 through early 2001. By charting the movements and transactions of suspected terrorists, a link was established between Atta and al-Qaida, and the defense intelligence team concluded that the Sept. 11 hijacker, and two others individuals, were part of a New York-based terror cell."

Heh... a local paper.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

Tyler Durden Guest
    Like I said, I am not comfortable jumping on the "Able Danger" bandwagon yet. It would be easy for any right winger to run with it and say Clinton's Administration was at fault. I will say it is interesting, but I would rather wait to see what they can dig up before I start placing any blame.

Please remember what I told you when I came here, please don't drag me into discussions as the "token conservative" I would honestly rather not discuss politics at all to be honest, just tired of the ring-around-the-rosey game. It goes around in a circle with no progress. no one gives any slack

Like I said, I am not comfortable jumping on the "Able Danger" bandwagon yet. It would be easy for any right winger to run with it and say Clinton's Administration was at fault. I will say it is interesting, but I would rather wait to see what they can dig up before I start placing any blame.

Please remember what I told you when I came here, please don't drag me into discussions as the "token conservative" I would honestly rather not discuss politics at all to be honest, just tired of the ring-around-the-rosey game. It goes around in a circle with no progress. no one gives any slack
    Absolutely, as it turns out, I have found conservative rags that have Jamie Gorelick's name mentioned as one of the people who blocked the attorney's because Atta supposedly had a green card, which he didn't.

So as it stands right now... Condoleeza Rice's name may have come up in a "terrorist/Al-Qaeda" computer, Jamie Gorelick may have blocked attorney's from telling the FBI to investigate the cell based on a lie, Able Danger may have come across some "Protected Heroine Trafficking", and the contractors affiliated with Able Danger were fired not long after.

Tyler Durden Guest
    Absolutely, as it turns out, I have found conservative rags that have Jamie Gorelick's name mentioned as one of the people who blocked the attorney's because Atta supposedly had a green card, which he didn't.

So as it stands right now... Condoleeza Rice's name may have come up in a "terrorist/Al-Qaeda" computer, Jamie Gorelick may have blocked attorney's from telling the FBI to investigate the cell based on a lie, Able Danger may have come across some "Protected Heroine trafficking", and the contractors affiliated with Able Danger fired not long after.

I won't say that info isn't interesting, then I would be lying. I really hope it does lead to some answers, regardless who it buries. If it's Clinton or Bush appointiees that dropped the ball, or both they need to own up.

I won't say that info isn't interesting, then I would be lying. I really hope it does lead to some answers, regardless who it buries. If it's Clinton or Bush appointiees that dropped the ball, or both they need to own up.
    The information I just presented was just the facts laid out. If it's ALL true, then people should be arrested all over the place. If ANY of it's true, then people should be arrested all over the place.

You can thank yours truly for this...

http://rawstory.com/news/2005/able_d...a_rice_911_837

Tyler Durden Guest
    The information I just presented was just the facts laid out. If it's ALL true, then people should be arrested all over the place. If ANY of it's true, then people should be arrested all over the place.

at the least they have alot f explaining to do. they have been sitting on this info for 4 years now.

at the least they have alot f explaining to do. they have been sitting on this info for 4 years now.
    About a great... many... things...