Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: bush / 9/11 links

jezter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    Who have I "Degraded"?
    you have degraded many by deleting and editing others posts for disagreeing with you.

Good Doctor HST Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jezter
    I didnt say that he cant post his opinion. I'm just saying that it is merely OPINION. He's coming off saying its fact, when it actuality this is not proven nor corroborated in any official form. He shouldn't force his opinion on others by degrading people for disagreeing with him.
    Granted, he has opinions. But there's also a large amount of factual information dug up thanks to research that backs up assertions of a 9/11 conspiracy. That's what I've gone by. I'm pretty sure that's what the others have gone by as well.

In fact I do not believe we know the whole truth, but i do not believe this audacious conspiracy theories that you so claim to be God's honest truth.
    Ok Jezter... you just told me that you don't believe we know the whole truth. How do you know that? What truth do you know to be missing? If, in fact, it is missing, then wouldn't that constitute a "Conspiracy"? My Goodness... I believe you are what you claim me to be. A "Conspiracy Theorist".
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

jezter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Good Doctor HST
    Granted, he has opinions. But there's also a large amount of factual information dug up thanks to research that backs up assertions of a 9/11 conspiracy. That's what I've gone by. I'm pretty sure that's what the others have gone by as well.
    None of the sources that have been cited as fact can be certified as truth. How do you know these stories aren't merely stories?

jezter Guest
    I do not know if we are being told the truth or not, nor can I prove that it is the truth or not.

you have degraded many by deleting and editing others posts for disagreeing with you.
    No I haven't... I've deleted threads that were attack threads against me... for no other reason than to "start" something... I created this site to hopefully avoid that nonsense, but if people feel the need to do so, then there's a place for it in General. As far as editing people's posts, I edited three posts so far... one was NitaBS's because she posted something personal about me, and that's a "No No"... Two were ^^^^^^^^'s to fuck with him... One was EminemsRevenge because he posted a picture I didn't approve of... a "Beheadingesque" picture... There are rules to this board. They are there for a reason. They're not hard to follow, and in fact, if you use this board for the purposes it was meant for, you'll find that those rules are hardly rules at all.

None of the sources that have been cited as fact can be certified as truth. How do you know these stories aren't merely stories?
    Name one.

jezter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    Name one.
    All these interviews, all these articles, written by people that don't know what happened, don't even have the slightest clue to what happened. Interviews of people that never saw the whole truth and only saw what was given to them (ie. turkish translator). Nobody can prove that these stories are real and aren't just people looking for attention, and people trying to cause people like you to make up these crazy consipracies.

I do not know if we are being told the truth or not, nor can I prove that it is the truth or not.
    But based on your logic, we should know the truth based on what we've been told "Officially". The official story is that 19 hijackers took four planes, and killed 3000+ people on 9/11. The official story is that 19 hijackers were capable of beating safeguards that have been in place for years, and have worked for years. The official story tells us that Osama Bin Laden, with the help of Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, planned all of this from a cave in Afghanistan. The official story is that we "could have" prevented it, but "dropped the ball". That's awfully convenient. Especially considering how 9/11 has been used.

Good Doctor HST Guest
    Okay. I think I understand.

There were no witnesses from the planes. There is no God that knows the exact story and can tell everyone. Therefore, we must look at this as a detective would examine a crime scene (HEY GOLD...CHECK ME OUT!!!! I'VE BEEN READING RUPPERT!). Because in crime cases, when there's no witnesses, you must piece together all secondary forms of evidence and build a case. That's what Michael Ruppert did in "Crossing The Rubicon"... that's the pattern I've gone by. When all this info is pieced together, you have a damning case against parts of our own gov't.