Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: bush / 9/11 links

jezter Guest
    in your OPINION you can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that they're covering it up. Your opinion means jack to me, get off your high horse and respect others freedom of speech to speak against you. As many people as there are like you in this world that doubt everything this government does, theres 10 more people that approve and accept our government. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and yours seems to be bigger than everyone elses.

Quote Originally Posted by Good Doctor HST
    The guy in my avatar is none other than Hunter S. Thompson... the pics from the cover of his book "Songs of the Doomed". I liked the flag draped across his shoulders; great touch for a true American patriot... I mean, this guy's done some serious shit to piss off the higher ups in our country.
    Something's been bugging me as of late... that article about being at the "Crossroads"... That we're the equivalent of Germany in the 30's... BEFORE the take over of Hitler. All it would take is one more attack... and bang... Nazi America...
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    There are 8...

1. Oil
    2. Drugs
    3. Money
    4. Power
    5. The Protection Of Israel
    6. Logisitcal Placement Of Bases In That Region For Future Use
    7. Russia And China
    8. Because Saddam Took A Shot At His Daddy

I added one...
    i understand all of these reasons but how do drugds and russia and china fit in

Good Doctor HST Guest
    By all means... don't read the information here then. Perhaps you'd be more comfortable at The Weekly Standard??? Or PNAC???

It's Gold's site. He's put out his opinions. If you don't like them, go ahead and show your own info which refutes his claims. We have open minds.

Quote Originally Posted by jezter
    in your OPINION you can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that they're covering it up. Your opinion means jack to me, get off your high horse and respect others freedom of speech to speak against you. As many people as there are like you in this world that doubt everything this government does, theres 10 more people that approve and accept our government. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and yours seems to be bigger than everyone elses.
    Interesting... ok then... in YOUR opinion, do you believe that we've been told the truth about everything that happened on 9/11?

Quote Originally Posted by Batista650
    i understand all of these reasons but how do drugds and russia and china fit in
    We are in direct competition with both... Drugs are big business to the United States... $600 Billion a year's worth.

jezter Guest
    I didnt say that he cant post his opinion. I'm just saying that it is merely OPINION. He's coming off saying its fact, when it actuality this is not proven nor corroborated in any official form. He shouldn't force his opinion on others by degrading people for disagreeing with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Good Doctor HST
    By all means... don't read the information here then. Perhaps you'd be more comfortable at The Weekly Standard??? Or PNAC???

It's Gold's site. He's put out his opinions. If you don't like them, go ahead and show your own info which refutes his claims. We have open minds.
    Yup... I love how people accuse me of not being open minded... WTF... I WAS a "Fox News Zombie" for crying out loud...

jezter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    Interesting... ok then... in YOUR opinion, do you believe that we've been told the truth about everything that happened on 9/11?
    In fact I do not believe we know the whole truth, but i do not believe this audacious conspiracy theories that you so claim to be God's honest truth.

Quote Originally Posted by jezter
    I didnt say that he cant post his opinion. I'm just saying that it is merely OPINION. He's coming off saying its fact, when it actuality this is not proven nor corroborated in any official form. He shouldn't force his opinion on others by degrading people for disagreeing with him.
    Who have I "Degraded"?