Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Very comprehensive and involved 9/11 site....

Good Doctor HST Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by somebigguy
    There are a few peculiarities with that plane that I've never even brought up because I haven't had a chance to confirm them for myself.

I'd like to know what happened that way too. Here's a pretty good theory:

http://www.public-action.com/911/bumble.html

The one part I liked about this site is the Thomas Burnett phone call to his wife, from the flight that was shot down in Shanksville... he said, "I know we're going to die. There's three of us who are going to do something about it."

Knows they're going to die? Wouldn't you be a little more optimistic? I mean, he's talking to his wife... wouldn't he say something like, "We're gonna take care of these guys, we're gonna make it...." or something to that effect, to reassure his wife all was okay? I don't know, a little weird???

Also, while looking around, I came across some information talking about how the 9/11 attacks were just like watching a movie. So I started to look at the different movies that involved hijacked planes (Executive Decision, Air Force One, etc. etc.).... I realized something. All of these movies show the same thing: hijackers that demand something, that treat the hostages semi-decently (I mean, sometimes, they rough up a guy), and as long as the people do what the terrorists tell them to, everyone makes it out unscathed. We also know how much T.V. people watch. Combine the two, and put yourself in their place pre 9/11.... how would you act? I'm trying to imagine that scenario... and I honestly don't know what I would have done.

somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Good Doctor HST
    The one part I liked about this site is the Thomas Burnett phone call to his wife, from the flight that was shot down in Shanksville... he said, "I know we're going to die. There's three of us who are going to do something about it."

Knows they're going to die? Wouldn't you be a little more optimistic? I mean, he's talking to his wife... wouldn't he say something like, "We're gonna take care of these guys, we're gonna make it...." or something to that effect, to reassure his wife all was okay? I don't know, a little weird???

Also, while looking around, I came across some information talking about how the 9/11 attacks were just like watching a movie. So I started to look at the different movies that involved hijacked planes (Executive Decision, Air Force One, etc. etc.).... I realized something. All of these movies show the same thing: hijackers that demand something, that treat the hostages semi-decently (I mean, sometimes, they rough up a guy), and as long as the people do what the terrorists tell them to, everyone makes it out unscathed. We also know how much T.V. people watch. Combine the two, and put yourself in their place pre 9/11.... how would you act? I'm trying to imagine that scenario... and I honestly don't know what I would have done.
    I've always wondered about that quote too. You'd think they'd be a little more optimistic, how did they know they were gonna die? Wasn't one of them a judo champion or something? another was a cop. There was no reason they wouldn't think they could regain control of the plane.

Another supposed phone conversation that took place, I think from Mark Bingham. He called his mother and said something along the lines of: Hi Mom, this is Mark Bingham.

Sounds like bullshit to me too.