Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: more evidence of a crazy fucked up world

danceyogamom Guest

more evidence of a crazy fucked up world

Nowhereman Guest
    I really want to knock the smiles off their faces in those photos.

ScottyAH Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by danceyogamom
    KILL THOSE FUCKIN" PILES OF SHIT............DIE YOU FUCKIN" SHIT FUCKS

danceyogamom Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ^^^^^^^^
    KILL THOSE FUCKIN" PILES OF SHIT............DIE YOU FUCKIN" SHIT FUCKS
    I couldn't agree more.

they were caught in Utah a few hours ago

ScottyAH Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by danceyogamom
    I couldn't agree more.

they were caught in Utah a few hours ago
    OMG...REALLY..oh thank GOD..they'd better fuck those scumbags up so bad...

danceyogamom Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ^^^^^^^^
    OMG...REALLY..oh thank GOD..they'd better fuck those scumbags up so bad...
    yeah ... maybe they'll have an accident while being extradited:

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/02/04/fam...ure/index.html

Nowhereman Guest
    I'm trying to figure out how they were able to adopt all those children. There must have been some red flags somewhere.

danceyogamom Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhereman
    I'm trying to figure out how they were able to adopt all those children. There must have been some red flags somewhere.
    If there were, I'm sure they were completely missed. I believe the children ended up in that home through foster care.

the foster care system is so completely over-run and the counselors and social workers are so over worked that mistakes are rampant.

the system that was created to protect children already in need is actually doing more damage. which is why more funding is required for programs like this.

Good Doctor HST Guest
    Sounds like programs like this, that only help children and don't in any way make corporations or gov't heads rich, are some of the 200 programs Bush doomed in his SOTU address.

There was a story on the news this morning from Carlisle, Pa.... (near Harrisburg) that a 2-year old was taken from her parents because the "father" (how about progenator(sp?)... calling him a father would be wrong) forced marijuana smoke into the child, of course after the child was beaten.... Sick, sick people out there.

danceyogamom Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Good Doctor HST
    Sounds like programs like this, that only help children and don't in any way make corporations or gov't heads rich, are some of the 200 programs Bush doomed in his SOTU address.

There was a story on the news this morning from Carlisle, Pa.... (near Harrisburg) that a 2-year old was taken from her parents because the "father" (how about progenator(sp?)... calling him a father would be wrong) forced marijuana smoke into the child, of course after the child was beaten.... Sick, sick people out there.

I hear about crap like that, and it turns my stomach. Overall I feel I've hit my limit as an effective (single) parent having two kids ... but I *always* feel compelled to take on foster children when I read about the horrible abuse inflicted on bbs all over this country.

Yesterday I watched a cnn clip about children who are being raised in meth labs. Do you know how toxic that shit is simply to be within 100 yards of? They can't legally re-sell houses that were once labs!!!! And yet children are being raised there. *grrrr* (of course, "raised" is a generous term)

I'm never going to serve this country, not in a traditional sense ... but I've decided its my moral and civic duty to help raise and care for our future citizens. Obviousally I can't take on foster children now ... I would be remis in caring for my own bbs. But I believe I will start taking kids in once mine are older and more secure individuals.