View Poll Results: Would You Allow A Draft After Another Terrorist Attack?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 7.41%
  • No

25 92.59%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Would You Allow A Draft After Another Terrorist Attack?

bump
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

ThotPolice Guest
    I think if you ran a poll you would see people between the ages of 18-24 would be against the draft more than those 25+.

How can anyone in their right mind be for the draft in this war on, Weapons? Terror? Saddam? Iraq? Iran? Extremists? What ever they are calling it this week.

If freedom costs lives I wanna know damn sure we are getting what we are paying for.

ehnyah Guest
    Most likely "the draft" will be set up by conscription, just like Israel.

Plenty of warm bodies coming out of high school to..."do their patriotic part to serve their country, murder the evil-doers, and die in the sands of Iraq".

The older folks of the national guard with families/children will be a sore spot for the federal government if they keep dying. Nobody likes to see orphaned children.

As long as foxnews tells the sheeple they need to send their kids to die, excuse me, be patriotic, the parents will throw their children to the fire, for fear of being called "un-american" by sean hannity...

If you have children, or know someone who does, you may want to share this video/site:

Windows Media Player - High

Windows Media Player - Low

Leave my child alone

OPT OUT of your school's military recruitment lists and the Pentagon's illegal database.

http://www.leavemychildalone.org/

Good Doctor HST Guest
    Of course I don't have the power to "allow" or "not allow" a draft after another terrorist attack. I pretty much have no choice but to go with whatever our leaders say. I don't think a draft is necessary... our leaders will just offer the young poor of our country enough incentives to enlist and risk their lives for their family. College grants, hazard pay, etc.....

BoneZ Guest
    considering the real terrorists are the government conspirators of 9/11, my answer would be no. the only terror in this country is false-flag terror.

rayrayjones Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ehnyah
    Most likely "the draft" will be set up by conscription, just like Israel.

Plenty of warm bodies coming out of high school to..."do their patriotic part to serve their country, murder the evil-doers, and die in the sands of Iraq".
    wow, you couldn't be more right.

in fact, that bill has already been submitted to the house....

Restoring the Draft: The Universal National Service Act of 2006

Editor's Note

Congressman Charles Rangel, a Democrat (NY), introduced on 14 February 2006 a bill in the US Congress which requires:

"all persons in the United States, including women, between the ages of 18 and 42 to perform a [two year] period of military service or a period of civilian service in furtherance of the national defense and homeland security, and for other purposes."

The bill applies to both US citizens and non-citizens, to men and women. There does not appear to be a provision which would exempt women who are pregnant and/or caring for infants/children in a young age.

While there was some media coverage of Rangel's initiative prior to the formal introduction of the bill, the matter has not been mentioned by the US media since it was introduced in February. There has been a deafening silence: since February 2006, not a single article or editorial has appeared in print on the Universal National Service Act of 2006.

Universal National Service Act of 2006 (Introduced in House)

aceace Guest
    Just curious Jon when was the first terrorist attack?

Chana3812 Guest
    OUR UN-NAMED NEWBIE CAN GO FUCK HIS SELF ! HE IS OBVIOUSLY WITHOUT A CLUE ABOUT THE TRUTH OF THIS WAR MONGERING, MURDERING ADMINISTRATION.

GET LOST - FUCK FACE

AuGmENTor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ^^^^^^^^
    thats right. Then you cowardly, lazy, hippy, Unamerican, Fuck stains can go find something else to bitch about. I'd like to build a time machine and send a couple of million of you people back to the start of this country and you'll see the truth. ......And another thing radiation doesn't always exist in a nuke. most bombs of that magnitude are just atom splitters.
    Wow, well spoken AND a rocket scientist! I'm sure you're long gone from here. (Good ridance) I tried to rejoin after 911 (before I woke up). It gives me shivers to think that I could have been there for round two. I have a brother and kids old enough to serve over there. If they tried that shit all this non-violence crap would be right out the window. Military service in a free country is voluntary. Luckily there is no shortage of morons like you to go there to be cannon fodder. I guess your too old to serve yourself, but I'm sure you have offspring in your mobile home that you can send in your stead. I hope you have succumed to prostate cancer since that lovely post...

beltman713 Guest
    Did I miss something, was someone banned?