Thread: Mohammad Atta Allowed To Escape One Year Before 9/11

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Parental Control
    Flood the subject Jon boy and delete my thread ... but you can change the facts. Clinton and Clarke knew about Atta in 1999!!! They did not report this to the FBI nor Bush administration. Clinton caused 9/11 period! What is your new conspiracy theory going to be eh?
    I moved your "Debate" thread over into the "Debate Chamber" where it belongs.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

Fucking Loser with No Life Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    I moved your "Debate" thread over into the "Debate Chamber" where it belongs.
    But my thread you moved was about 9/11 asswipe ...

Quote Originally Posted by Parental Control
    But my thread you moved was about 9/11 asswipe ...
    Nothing in the world could get me out of my great mood... because I know something you don't know... And believe me Cookie Pussy... it's BIG
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

somebigguy Guest
    What happened to that Bush loving faggot? I wasn't done wiping the floor with the little prick.

Don't get me wrong, I love bush, just not George Bush.

Hey Jon, whatever it is you know, I'm cautiously optimistic that those Military Coup rumours are true.

Hey Cookie Pussy, those asshole murderers you support so much are going to jail where they belong. You know what happens to treasonous mass murderers in jail don't you??? Same thing that happens to you everynight fuckface.

ehnyah Guest
    no, not clinton, it was Reagan who funded al-qaeda and called them freedom fighters...

wait, wait, no, it was nixon who went from being a social democrat to communist...

wait, wait, no, it was mcarthy that started the fear campaigns...

wait again, it was truman that used WMDs...

I love time-machines.

"I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men". - Woodrow Wislon