Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BREAKING NEWS: Dick Cheney Behind 9/11 Attacks - MUST READ

Christophera Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Christophera
    Who was elected for what where?

From your post, this statement;

"It is up to the people to direct them into making the right decision."

Which people do you refer to?

Why, as a 9-11 "truther" have you not yet voiced your specific opinion of a competition for the most comprehensive scenario of 9-11? I ask because what I propose is exactly what you say you prefer; "the people ... direct them (non profits) into making the right decision", that is done through a BB and the polling function used, by the people, to select the BEST 9-11 ?????

Cynthia McKinney, Ron Paul, etc...

The people of the world.

Why, as a 9-11 "truther" have you not yet voiced your specific opinion of a competition for the most comprehensive scenario of 9-11? I ask because what I propose is exactly what you say you prefer; "the people ... direct them (non profits) into making the right decision", that is done through a BB and the polling function used, by the people, to select the BEST 9-11 ?????

Because I'm in no competition.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

The bottom line is Christopher, I don't know what to do other than what I have. I would think it's safe to say that as a result of what I've tried to do, 1000's of people have at least heard of the 9/11 Truth Movement. Not bad for one person.

Christophera Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    Cynthia McKinney, Ron Paul, etc...

The people of the world.

Because I'm in no competition.
    No one is asking you if you are or if you want to be.

Do you think it is a good idea, in the abcense of authority that is not complicit, to invite the 9-11 focused public to rate the comprehensiveness of 9-11 scenarios?

Competitions NATURALLY require publicity, get it?

No one is asking you if you are or if you want to be.

Do you think it is a good idea, in the abcense of authority that is not complicit, to invite the 9-11 focused public to rate the comprehensiveness of 9-11 scenarios?

Competitions NATURALLY require publicity, get it?
    Yes, and publicity also requires money. Money which I don't have.

somebigguy Guest
    Yes, it is me. My name and password got scrambled and no longer appear to work so I've added my middle initial.

What do you think about the idea of a competition for the most comprehensive 9-11 scenario?
    I don't know, wasn't some rich guy funding a contest for something like that. Who knows, maybe they'll find something. The more people thinking about this stuff and working on it, the better, in my opinion.

Christophera Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    Yes, and publicity also requires money. Money which I don't have.
    Good, we agree.

A competition for the most comprehensive 9-11 scenario is something we both believe would be a good idea. Since neither of us have the money to publicize it, we simply must work to get others to see how functional a competition would be. As the group grows email campaigns from unified individuals start to have an impact, just because PEOPLE can communicate and agree then show it in a meaningful way.

Doing that does not take any more time than BB posting which has no product whatsoever. Once we form a small group that has witnessed the demise of the movement in its disunified state, then W's re-selection, a collectively accepted proposal can be written up and become the subject of a petition that we talk about and promote on BB's. Within our group discussion of the enabling aspects of the unified presentation, people will be able to understand that the entire 9-11 question can be rendered laughable by those that support the mentality allowing non accountability by government, without a unified presentation. Then their appreciation of the same within the final formatted publicity, the product of the competition, will be great enough for them to support our petition and proposal.

Most importantly it is something we can actually do which makes sense.

princesskittypoo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by somebigguy
    I don't know, wasn't some rich guy funding a contest for something like that. Who knows, maybe they'll find something. The more people thinking about this stuff and working on it, the better, in my opinion.
    I agree too. I read as much of these type of posts as i can, given my time... i may not understand everything i read sometimes... maybe my iq needs some work
    :D
    but i try and understand... and in turn try and change my thinking... and others on that. thing do tend to sink in if you read and try and educate yourself.
    one problem is the people we elect that promise to do things can always break their promises once they are in office. And that's both sides... rep. democrat... all of them.

Good Doctor HST Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by princesskittypoo
    I agree too. I read as much of these type of posts as i can, given my time... i may not understand everything i read sometimes... maybe my iq needs some work
    :D
    but i try and understand... and in turn try and change my thinking... and others on that. thing do tend to sink in if you read and try and educate yourself.
    one problem is the people we elect that promise to do things can always break their promises once they are in office. And that's both sides... rep. democrat... all of them.
    I try to read as many of these posts too. The important thing is you've taken an interest in activity beyond the boob tube. That's the first step. I mean, watching primetime T.V. is okay, but don't make it your primary activity. It took me a long time to break that habit.

And don't just look at one side of things. Check out what most of us post, and then look at Fox News and some right-wing punditry, and follow your instincts and beliefs. Understand what the facts are, and what the partisan rhetorical b.s. is, sift through the garbage, and make your own decisions.

I've only taken an interest in this material fairly recently too. I have the luxury of a 40-hour work week with ample time to do my own research. Many people don't have that luxury. Any time invested in understanding the world around you is time well invested.

Good Doctor HST Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by princesskittypoo
    Both republicans and democrats are guilty of pandering to the public's fear and beliefs. With the current administration, they whipped the public into a war frenzy and fear of Middle-Eastern persons, accentuated religious propaganda, and held the public in suspense of Where Are The Terrorists? CODE ORANGE!!!Are They Right Next To You Now!!??

That's the nature of our political atmosphere. Pump money into a campaign, talk about nothing of significance, smile for the cameras....