Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BREAKING NEWS: Dick Cheney Behind 9/11 Attacks - MUST READ

Quote Originally Posted by Christophera
    Okay ........... it's all true.

How does knowing it help to create unity and define meaningful action?
    Whether you know it or not Christopher, there are people in Washington D.C. who actually care about this country. Yes, they are few and far between, but imagine what they could accomplish if they had the backing of the MAJORITY of this country...

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER

This site, this story, the people that post here. They are all part of something big. People need to be made to understand that the problems we're experiencing today are a direct result of the events of 9/11. They need to be made to understand that we must first learn about the events on that day to make sure it DOESN'T happen again. Then, and ONLY then, when those people I mentioned in Washington fight for this country, they will hopefully have the backing of the people.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

Christophera Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    Whether you know it or not Christopher, there are people in Washington D.C. who actually care about this country. Yes, they are few and far between, but imagine what they could accomplish if they had the backing of the MAJORITY of this country...

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER

This site, this story, the people that post here. They are all part of something big. People need to be made to understand that the problems we're experiencing today are a direct result of the events of 9/11. They need to be made to understand that we must first learn about the events on that day to make sure it DOESN'T happen again. Then, and ONLY then, when those people I mentioned in Washington fight for this country, they will hopefully have the backing of the people.
    If they were capable of doing anything it would have been done earlier rather than allowing the nation to polarize.

New determinations of the event of 9-11 must be accepted by a majority of the people, then those in the positions you describe have leverage.

Meaning we should all promote the concept of the "Most Comprehensive 9-11 Scenario" as a contest conducted on the web with a BB having a polling feature and a strictly moderated and immediate reaction to polling responses with a special forum to discuss their decission and actions.

As 9-11 truth seekers we must unify in actions of assembling a number of people who will write email to the large non profits for'

9-11 truth
    peace
    freedom
    justice environment

They ask for cooperation amongst the different non profits in a joint effort and combination of membership. A consolidation of those participating in petitions may be useful.

The effort becomes an escalating campaign from request to demand, for them to focus on the seriousness of non accountability as it relates to their mission statement and purpose.

Without authority, knowledge only has power over tim, unless HUGE numbers are involved. In this case authority is the problem, it is absent in the verification of information. Alternatively IF we can get a huge number to know the absolutely best and most comprehensive potential definition of events on 9-11 through the non profit action, THEN the knowledge will have meaning with numbers.

Example: I contend I have just described the best possible plan for the people, in a necesessarily grassroots manner, to actually gain accountability and eventual democratic control of America by addressing 9-11 first.

My question to Jon Gold is, "How many people will read that message in the next week and how easily will it be for them to show their approval, acceptance and support of it?

somebigguy Guest
    Christopher, is that you? What's with the name?

Christophera Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by somebigguy
    Christopher, is that you? What's with the name?
    Yes, it is me. My name and password got scrambled and no longer appear to work so I've added my middle initial.

What do you think about the idea of a competition for the most comprehensive 9-11 scenario?

If they were capable of doing anything it would have been done earlier rather than allowing the nation to polarize.

New determinations of the event of 9-11 must be accepted by a majority of the people, then those in the positions you describe have leverage.

Meaning we should all promote the concept of the "Most Comprehensive 9-11 Scenario" as a contest conducted on the web with a BB having a polling feature and a strictly moderated and immediate reaction to polling responses with a special forum to discuss their decission and actions.

As 9-11 truth seekers we must unify in actions of assembling a number of people who will write email to the large non profits for'

9-11 truth
    peace
    freedom
    justice environment

They ask for cooperation amongst the different non profits in a joint effort and combination of membership. A consolidation of those participating in petitions may be useful.

The effort becomes an escalating campaign from request to demand, for them to focus on the seriousness of non accountability as it relates to their mission statement and purpose.

Without authority, knowledge only has power over tim, unless HUGE numbers are involved. In this case authority is the problem, it is absent in the verification of information. Alternatively IF we can get a huge number to know the absolutely best and most comprehensive potential definition of events on 9-11 through the non profit action, THEN the knowledge will have meaning with numbers.

Example: I contend I have just described the best possible plan for the people, in a necesessarily grassroots manner, to actually gain accountability and eventual democratic control of America by addressing 9-11 first.

My question to Jon Gold is, "How many people will read that message in the next week and how easily will it be for them to show their approval, acceptance and support of it?
    I'm not the one to decide these things. There are people in power who were elected BY the people who should make these "decisions". It is up to the people to direct them into making the right decision.

I would think a "9/11 Truth Million Man March" would be in order in Washington D.C., but what do I know?

Christophera Guest
    I'm not the one to decide these things. There are people in power who were elected BY the people who should make these "decisions". It is up to the people to direct them into making the right decision.

I would think a "9/11 Truth Million Man March" would be in order in Washington D.C., but what do I know?
    Hmmmmmm, that might be a valid question seeing I just asked for an answer to this question

"My question to Jon Gold is, "How many people will read that message in the next week and how easy will it be for them to show their approval, acceptance and support of it?"

Are you saying. "I am not the one to decide" how many people will read my message about a competition for the most comprehensive 9-11 scenario? Are you saying someone does decide? Or are you saying that the leadership of non profits for 9-11 truth should make these decisions? Who was elected for what where?

From your post, this statement;

"It is up to the people to direct them into making the right decision."

Which people do you refer to?

Why, as a 9-11 "truther" have you not yet voiced your specific opinion of a competition for the most comprehensive scenario of 9-11? I ask because what I propose is exactly what you say you prefer; "the people ... direct them (non profits) into making the right decision", that is done through a BB and the polling function used, by the people, to select the BEST 9-11 ?????

Hmmmmmm, that might be a valid question seeing I just asked for an answer to this question

"My question to Jon Gold is, "How many people will read that message in the next week and how easily will it be for them to show their approval, acceptance and support of it?"

Are you saying. "I am not the one to decide" how many people will read my message about a competition for the most comprehensive 9-11 scenario? Or are you saying that the leadership of non profits for 9-11 truth should make these decisions? Who was elected for what where?

From your post, this statement;

"It is up to the people to direct them into making the right decision."

Which people do you refer to?

Why, as a 9-11 "truther" have you not yet voiced your specific opinion of a competition for the most comprehensive scenario because what I propose is exactly that; to create a competition where "the people ... direct them into making the right decision", that is done through a BB and the polling function?????
    Are you asking for me to create a thread that asks people which 9/11 Scenario they agree with the most?

Christophera Guest
    Are you asking for me to create a thread that asks people which 9/11 Scenario they agree with the most?
    Many things instead of that.

Many things besides that.
    You're asking me what then?

"How many people will read that message in the next week and how easily will it be for them to show their approval, acceptance and support of it?"

In the literal sense, we get 1000's of visitors a week. If they approve of the stories I post, then one way to show support is to register here. They can show their approval by simply stating so.