Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BREAKING NEWS: Dick Cheney Behind 9/11 Attacks - MUST READ

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Debriefed by Secret Service - looking for a PROMIS
    It was Indira Singh whose investigative research into Ptech laid the groundwork for this series. One of the first reporters Indira contacted was Joe Bergantino, a 20-year veteran investigative reporter for a CBS affiliate in Boston.

"There are some great people in mainstream media," says Indira, and according to her, Joe is one of them. Joe told her that Ptech's CEO Oussama Ziade had stated, "If it wasn't for that woman in New York, none of this (the Joint Terrorism Task Force (JTTF) raid) would be happening". Neither Joe nor Indira liked the way that sounded.

Joe contacted Senator Grassley's office. A Secret Service agent, Charlie Bopp, was reassigned to Grassley's office, and put in charge of the Ptech file. An initial meeting was scheduled with Indira in January 2003.

Indira showed up with what she called, "A major Ground Zero attitude." She was supposed to be on the 106th floor of the WTC on 9/11 but instead responded as a civilian EMT that morning. This was very personal for her. Charlie understood and nevertheless made the arrangements for a debriefing at the Secret Service's National Threat Assessment Center (NTAC) in April 2003.

During the debriefing Indira was asked by a member of the Secret Service, "Is Ptech PROMIS?"

"I already knew what had happened to Danny Casolaro, and they were asking me if I had copies of Ptech," Indira told FTW.

Danny Casolaro was the investigative journalist mysteriously "suicided" in a West Virginia hotel room while investigating the theft of PROMIS software. Casolaro's investigation had uncovered a shadowy network he called "the Octopus" that seemed to have its hands in everything from drug trafficking and money laundering, all the way up to political assassinations and coups d'etat. When Casolaro's body was discovered, his arms were violently slashed and all the documents he traveled with were missing. He had told friends and relatives if anything happened to him they shouldn't believe it was by accident.

Being asked such a loaded question, she responded with her Ground Zero attitude saying:

"You have a copy of the software, why don't you tell me? This is not about the software guys, ok - was it a PROMIS? It was a place you could hide a PROMIS, a place you can drop a PROMIS."

Indira told FTW, "I was going to use Ptech software for risk surveillance at JP Morgan - Duh!"

By the very nature of risk surveillance, it is necessary to use PROMIS progeny based on artificial intelligence to achieve the capabilities we are describing. Charlie Bopp and those present for Indira's debriefing knew this, but they wanted to talk about the software and not the people behind the software. That is extremely significant. In part 1 of this series we've shown how the major people behind Ptech link to the Muslim Brotherhood, elements of the Saudi Royal Family, as well as Dick Cheney and the powerful American 'Christian' cult known as "The Fellowship," or, "The Family."

Indira wanted to name names, but Charlie wouldn't let her. "We can't investigate the people behind Ptech," said Charlie. "Just trust me, let's focus on the software." They gave no reasoning for this, they just said, "we can't."

"Well if you can't talk about the people behind this, it's a waste of time because with software like that you can't find trapdoors now. This is live stuff!" Singh told FTW. "You can't prove an intelligent agent [a small software component that reaches out to claim or insert information from another system - Ed.] went out and sent information somewhere. It's like proving you ate a piece of cake when you were 10 years old, unless you have video of it, it's not going to happen. It's that ephemeral." [emphasis added]

In other words, PROMIS-based activity leaves no footprints.

This means trapdoors are no longer necessary, or at least, no longer detectable. If Indira is correct, there would have been no "fingerprints" left of any kind showing just what Ptech software was used for on 9/11 and who used it.

"These guys debriefing me were from Military Intel, so they were trying to find out what I knew," says Singh. According to her, August of 2002 (the month before the story on Ptech was shut down by the White House, and three months before Ptech was raided) was a significant month. There were supposedly leaks of some kind coming out of the Persian Gulf. She was asked if Ptech software could have been the source of those leaks.

Singh responded, "Well if Military Intel are using Ptech in the Gulf, obviously! YES!"

During one of the initial meetings Indira threw a hat on the table from FDNY Engine 4, Ladder 15 and said, "I want you to put this on your desk, so any time you think of playing some political games you remember there were real people down there."

Indira Singh was done playing games.

Muslim Brotherhood, Christian Cultists, and Nazis
    In part 1 of this series we documented the extensive ties from the Muslim Brotherhood running through Ptech. The Brotherhood was founded by Hassan Al-Banna and expanded with the help of Mahmoud Abu Saud of the House of Saud.7

This extensive network runs through various shell organizations and charities with interlocking boards, such as the New Jersey based real estate investment company BMI, CARE International, and the Northern Virginia based SAAR network - named after al Sulaiman Abdul Al-Aziz al-Rajhi, a scion of one of Saudi Arabia's richest families. Heading the SAAR network (renamed Safa) is Yakub Mirza, who also sits on the board of Ptech. It is of interest to note that claims against Al-Rajhi Banking & Investment Corp. for funding and supporting terrorism were recently dismissed by U.S. District Judge Richard Casey.

One of the central funding mechanisms in this nexus is the Al Taqwa Bank of Switzerland - now Nada Management - which the Department of Treasury says funds Al Qaeda.

Hitler supporter Albert Friedrich Armand Huber (aka Ahmed Huber) and Youseff Nada sit on the board of Al Taqwa. Nada reportedly helped the Grand Mufti escape from Nazi Germany when the Third Reich was teetering on the brink of collapse, and Ahmed Huber knew the Grand Mufti quite well; so well in fact, it was the Mufti who convinced Huber to convert to (the Brotherhood's form of) Islam.

Huber has spoken publicly of a "New Right" marriage of Nazi ideology and Islamist fascism. He has both a picture of Adolph Hitler and Osama bin Laden in his Swiss home.

Al Taqwa is a "hawala," a bank conducting transactions leaving no paper trail through a "good faith" global network that transfers funds - no questions asked.8 Bank Al Taqwa is located in the Bahamas; the parent company, Nada Management, is based in Lugarno, Switzerland, and is linked to the Royal Family of Liechtenstein.

Al Taqwa has done business with Asat Trust. The now deceased Prince Emanuel von und zu Liechtenstein became a board member of Asat Trust in May 1970 and stayed until November 1990, when he was replaced by Martin Wachter, the trust's current director.9

Asat Trust is on the American and U.N. terror list. According to the American Jewish Daily Forward, copies of business registration documents on file with authorities in Liechtenstein show that Asat Trust has been intimately involved with the Al Taqwa network during the last 30 years, registering changes in company names, personnel and financial structure.10

Most frightening of all is that this network seems to have links back to the powerful American Christian cult known as "The Fellowship," or "The Family." This organization is tied to American 'Christian' men of high political power including John Ashcroft, Dick Cheney, George W. Bush, multiple Congressional members and prominent business leaders. Some "Family" members have stated they would love to have Osama bin Laden as a guest speaker because of the covenant he has with his followers. Doug Coe, the Family's leader who was praised by George H.W. Bush at the 1990 National Prayer Breakfast for his "quiet diplomacy," openly admires Hitler's "covenant."11

Yassin Al Qadi - the Saudi terrorist financier who funded Ptech and BMI - claimed to have met Dick Cheney in Jeddah before he became Vice President and the two "still share cordial relations." When Cheney's office was asked to comment on this, spokeswoman Jennifer Miller Wise stated the Vice President gave her no reason to believe he had met with Al Qadi before he assumed office.12

That is a non-answer; "no reason to believe" he met Al Qadi leaves no reason to believe he didn't. Regardless, there are more transparent connections between elements of Saudi and American elites.

In November of 2001, Halliburton was awarded a $140 million contract to develop an oil field in Saudi Arabia by the kingdom's state-owned petroleum firm, Saudi Aramco, and a Halliburton subsidiary, Kellogg Brown & Root, along with two Japanese firms, hired by the Saudis to build a $40 million ethylene plant.13

Dick Cheney is, of course, the former CEO of Haliburton.

As recently as 1991 ARAMCO had Khalid bin Mahfouz sitting on its Supreme Council or board of directors. Mahfouz, Saudi Arabia's former owner of the nation's largest bank, has been reported in several places to be Osama bin Laden's brother in law. However, he has denied this and brought intense legal pressure to bear demanding retractions of that allegation.14 He also denies any involvement in financing terror organizations.

One journalist who was sued by bin Mahfouz, Dr. Rachel Ehrenfeld, is counter suing in New York Federal Court. She is the only one of some 30 authors not to retract claims that Mahfouz has financed Al Qaeda operations as published in her book, Funding Evil: How Terrorism is Financed and How to Stop it.

Khalid bin Mahfouz has major partnership investments with the multi-billion dollar BinLadin Group of companies and is a former director of BCCI, the infamous criminal drug-money laundering bank which performed a number of very useful services for the CIA before its 1991 collapse under criminal investigation by the legal apparatus of multiple countries.15

George Herbert Walker Bush, George W. Bush and Dick Cheney all have extensive ties to the Saudi Royal family and Saudi elites, who in turn have questionable ties to terrorist financiers such as Yassin al-Qadi. It is therefore not unreasonable for Dick Cheney to have met al-Qadi while in Jeddah while CEO of Haliburton.

This is the reality of the world we live in; where a covert international power structure supercedes the interests of nation states, and the misnomer of "national security" is used to keep this network's secrets hidden from the prying eyes of authentic journalists and the public at large.

1 On the very day the FBI raids Ptech, Ari Fleischer - president Bush's press secretary - gives Ptech a "clean bill of health" by stating: "The material has been reviewed by the appropriate government agencies, and they have detected absolutely nothing in their reports to the White House that would lead to any concern about any of the products purchased from (Ptech)."
    http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/relea...0021206-4.html.

2 See Crossing the Rubicon, chapters 19 & 20.

3 See footnote #1 from Part 1 of this series.

4 "The Maestro" is the term used by Major Don Arias of NORAD to describe the individual who was in charge of coordinating the 9/11 war games. FTW's research has concluded the 9/11 maestro was either Dick Cheney, or both Cheney and General Ralph "Ed" Eberhart. See Crossing the Rubicon for full documentation.

5 Copy of page 37 of Ptech's Business Plan from 11/17/2001, provided by Indira Singh via email.

6 http://www.stormingmedia.us/07/0720/A072083.html.

7 http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp...nguage=printer.

8 "A Banking System Built for Terrorism," by Meenakshi Ganguly, Time, 10/05/01: http://www.time.com/time/world/print...178227,00.html.

"Shareholders in the Bank of Terror?" by Lucy Komisar, Salon, 11/09/01
    http://archive.salon.com/tech/featur...qwa/print.html.

9 "Terror Fund Trail Leads to Alpine Kingdom," by Marc Perelman, Forward
    http://www.forward.com/issues/2003/0...s4.terror.html.

10 Ibid.

11 Coe listed other men who had changed the world through the strength of the "covenants" they had forged with their "brothers": "Look at Hitler," he said. "Lenin, Ho Chi Minh, Bin Laden." The Family, of course, possessed a weapon those leaders lacked: the "total Jesus" of a brotherhood in Christ.

"In a document entitled "Our Common Agreement as a Core Group," members of the Family are instructed to form a "core group," or a "cell," which is defined as "a publicly invisible but privately identifiable group of companions." A document called "Thoughts on a Core Group" explains that "Communists use cells as their basic structure. The mafia operates like this, and the basic unit of the Marine Corps is the four man squad. Hitler, Lenin, and many others understood the power of a small core of people." From "Jesus Plus Nothing," by Jeffrey Sharlet, Harper's, March 2003 http://www.harpers.org/JesusPlusNothing.html?pg=1.

12 "Software company tries to survive terror investigation," by Justin Pope, Associated Press, 01/03/03
    http://www.boston.com/news/daily/03/ptech.htm.

13 "Bush Advisors Cashed in on Saudi Gravy Train," by Jonathan Wells, Jack Meyers and Maggie Mulvihill, Common Dreams, 12/11/01
    http://www.commondreams.org/headlines01/1211-05.htm.

14 "COUP D'ETAT," by Michael Ruppert, FTW, 6/8/04 http://www.fromthewilderness.com/fre...oup_detat.html.

15 Ibid.

End Part II/Part III - End Part II
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

princesskittypoo Guest
    Wow!!!! that was intense reading. i had no idea.... puts a completely different light on that day... and the days before and after.... You put a lot of research in this.

Quote Originally Posted by princesskittypoo
    Wow!!!! that was intense reading. i had no idea.... puts a completely different light on that day... and the days before and after.... You put a lot of research in this.
    It wasn't me sweety, but thanks... Michael Ruppert, Michael Kane, and Jamey Hecht, and all the people from www.fromthewilderness.com deserve the credit on this...

princesskittypoo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    It wasn't me sweety, but thanks... Michael Ruppert, Michael Kane, and Jamey Hecht, and all the people from www.fromthewilderness.com deserve the credit on this...
    ooops!

Quote Originally Posted by princesskittypoo
    ooops!
    No worries. :D I think it's disgusting...

krsjuan87 Guest
    this is absolutly amazing.....

gold you have done it again....i do not know how you have time for this research and to beat me in curveball but i thank you none the less.....the more we know the better...keep up the good fight....

Quote Originally Posted by krsjuan87
    this is absolutly amazing.....

gold you have done it again....i do not know how you have time for this research and to beat me in curveball but i thank you none the less.....the more we know the better...keep up the good fight....
    Thanks man... but all credit goes to fromthewilderness.com for this... this is their contribution.

Isn't everything referenced at the end of each part?

somebigguy Guest
    I see, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by somebigguy
    I see, thanks.
    I was like... oh man, he's gonna make me look for it... *gasp*