Thread: After the Revolution?

ThotPolice Guest

After the Revolution?

Here is a political conundrum that has always, stumped me. Invariably after a revolution the middle class takes power and over the years becomes corrupt, greedy and elitist them self’s. Seems to almost always happen.

So you are the leader of a won revolution what would you do to insure a good society free of corruption?

princesskittypoo Guest
    i would apoint myself dictator. i am not corrupt therefor the society would be perfect.

somebigguy Guest
    Thats right, put a broad in charge. It'll be a nation of Oprah watching softies, but at least there won't be any war.

ThotPolice Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by princesskittypoo
    i would apoint myself dictator. i am not corrupt therefor the society would be perfect.
    Benevolent dictator…. Rare, might have good results, may come as a shock to you but I think women can be just as corrupt as men.

princesskittypoo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ThotPolice
    Benevolent dictator?. Rare, might have good results, may come as a shock to you but I think women can be just as corrupt as men.
    lol i was speaking of myself as an individual not as a female. although i guess they are one in the same. kind of hard to get away from what sex you are.

ThotPolice Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by princesskittypoo
    lol i was speaking of myself as an individual not as a female. although i guess they are one in the same. kind of hard to get away from what sex you are.
    No, that was for somebigguys comment. I didn't want to do a double post but I guess i just did.