Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who Is Mohammed Mossadegh?

jetsetlemming Guest
    There's just too many articles posted every day.

Simply_sexy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsetlemming
    There's just too many articles posted every day.
    Exactly!

Imagine what might be happening that you're not aware of because you're not reading about it...
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

princesskittypoo Guest
    i read most every article on here. i do skip some. and i do only skim a few. but i admit i skimmed it and didn't really read them when that happens. i actually enjoy most of them. especially the 911 ones, the ones on weird religions, and the ones on government conspiracies. i guess i'm just a geek. i think i hate the ones that use languages and laws i've never heard of though.... language being something over my 4th grade education! lol i live in the south i had to say something derogatory about my education!

Simply_sexy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by princesskittypoo
    i read most every article on here. i do skip some. and i do only skim a few. but i admit i skimmed it and didn't really read them when that happens. i actually enjoy most of them. especially the 911 ones, the ones on weird religions, and the ones on government conspiracies. i guess i'm just a geek. i think i hate the ones that use languages and laws i've never heard of though.... language being something over my 4th grade education! lol i live in the south i had to say something derogatory about my education!
    Not me. Most I just check the title and see if I'm interested....Usually I'm not!

Quote Originally Posted by Simply_sexy
    Not me. Most I just check the title and see if I'm interested....Usually I'm not!
    So tell me what would interest you then, and I'll try to find it.

Simply_sexy Guest
    I'd like anything thats not political right now. I have enough politics at school...

I'd like anything thats not political right now. I have enough politics at school...
    You'd better take an interest in politics before politics takes an interest in you. Ok, I'll see what I can find.

princesskittypoo Guest
    i can understand. there's not much good news in politics anymore. and if there is it's hard to find.

jetsetlemming Guest
    Jon Steward, on the Daily Show, in ten minutes, explained the whole Carl Rove thing so even a retard like Shadow Wolf could understand it.