Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thoughts on a water/hydrogen driven engine?

somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    You mean like those Nuclear Power Plants, and Oil Refineries Bush is pushing to be created?
    Even Bush is pushing diesel. Thats how bad things are or about to get.

somebigguy Guest
    Failed, huh?
    Yeah, chemistry was pretty cool, just couldn't quite grasp it. Anyway, shit like separating hydrogen from oxygen in water would be pretty simple to any chemist.

Quote Originally Posted by somebigguy
    Even Bush is pushing diesel. Thats how bad things are or about to get.
    I know they "say" they're pushing it... but what have they really done?
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

Quote Originally Posted by somebigguy
    Yeah, chemistry was pretty cool, just couldn't quite grasp it. Anyway, shit like separating hydrogen from oxygen in water would be pretty simple to any chemist.
    I have no doubt that if Uber wanted to experiment with it, he would be more than capable.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

somebigguy Guest
    I know they "say" they're pushing it... but what have they really done?
    Oh, I don't know. I've seen reports of Bush asking people to buy diesel vehicles. Then the oil companies are asking people to conserve energy use. These two facts alone pretty much prove the situation we're in.

However, its a good thing, now that the oil companies are finally accepting the fact that we're running out of oil, maybe they will support alternative fuels as a way to stay in business. No reason those fools couldn't be growing corn and making ethanol.

Giggles Guest
    I'm all for any clean substitute to oil. As I'm sure many people are... However, as long as the oil companies have a say about policy, it will never happen.
    I so agree, can't mean I don't hope it happens.

Uber Commandante Guest
    First - a Question: How does one know when someone has replied to a post? I forgot to check back, and so never saw the ongoing conversation.

Gold, did you know that the first engine created by Rudolf Diesel was run on bio-diesel? modifications had to be made to petroleum to get it to run right in the engine. Even worse - do you know WHEN that first bio-diesel engine was built? 1898. If you can believe that shit - it ran on peanut oil. Imagine what 107 years of technoligical advancement could have done to the bio-diesel industry if our government was not for sale, and then purchased with funds from 'black gold' - and no, that is not a reference to your adopted brother.

I also have a book on how to make LSD out of what is usually found under anyone's sink, so after we split our molecule, we can get started on that. We could drive around tripp'n in our water car.