Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: War? What For?

Ophie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ^^^^^^^^
    I have to agree with you...just listen http://rope.wrko-am.fimc.net/press/k...oldsadacct.asf
    and listen here too ..yout liberal leader is righthttp://rope.wrko-am.fimc.net/press/kerry_mormoney.asf
    Can't reply in your own words eh? Didn't think so.

ScottyAH Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophie
    Can't reply in your own words eh? Didn't think so.
    Thats your leader speaking ..who better to tell you like it is...hahahahahaha

Ophie Guest
    Thats your leader speaking ..who better to tell you like it is...hahahahahaha
    Sorry honey, nobody speaks for me but me.

ScottyAH Guest
    Sorry honey, nobody speaks for me but me.
    just pointing out that even your side of the political rhelm was for this war

ScottyAH Guest
    I was for it ...but now I'm disgusted...I mean those scum bags had a chance to have thier country free..to have a free election and they elect a terrorist..fuck 'em all

Ophie Guest
    I was for it ...but now I'm disgusted...I mean those scum bags had a chance to have thier country free..to have a free election and they elect a terrorist..fuck 'em all
    Hey, it's their choice. Perhaps we could learn something from this. Nah, nevermind, that'll never happen.

Ophie Guest
    just pointing out that even your side of the political rhelm was for this war
    Chretien wasn't.

And Paul Martin is the one pushing same sex marriage. That's gotta make ya queasy, eh Scott?

John 63 Guest
    No no Kaisey. It's "vous etes mentalment." Je suis mentalment means I am retarded. I'm sure I didn't say that. :D
    Sorry! I wasn't sure if I had that right, I was working from memory.

John 63 Guest
    Hey Scotty, leave my kitten alone!:D She's the best!

Ophie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by John 63
    Right! War? What for?

I'd rather make love!

Right, Ophie?

(I just wanted to post something in her thread. She never starts any threads at the other place.)
    You got it!