Look what it says under your name. :D
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

Ophie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    She's no one's toy but her BF's...
    Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Ophie
    Nice!
    See what it says next to your name? VIDEO GAMES will be here soon!!!

Nowhereman Guest
    Okay so he doesn't have any. What the hell is this war about then? Where do we go from here? And how come Bush STILL cannot admit that he may have made a mistake???

I am pissed no WMD's were found. But from a strategic viewpoint, what if the elections go through and and are successful? This would be a turning point in the Arab middle east. It could show other Arab countries it is possible. The idea of having bases in Iraq to threaten Iran is Syria has alot of strategic importance also.

I personally think it was enough reason to get rid of Saddam for paying 25,000 to suicide bombers in Israel and trying to assasinate a former American President. Also, he thumbed his nose at the agreements made at the end of the first Gulf War. I just wish the planning was better.

I think History will have to judge if Iraq was the right thing or not. I agree though, it could go either way depending what Iraq looks like in 5-10 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Nowhereman
    I am pissed no WMD's were found. But from a strategic viewpoint, what if the elections go through and and are successful? This would be a turning point in the Arab middle east. It could show other Arab countries it is possible. The idea of having bases in Iraq to threaten Iran is Syria has alot of strategic importance also.

I personally think it was enough reason to get rid of Saddam for paying 25,000 to suicide bombers in Israel and trying to assasinate a former American President. Also, he thumbed his nose at the agreements made at the end of the first Gulf War. I just wish the planning was better.

I think History will have to judge if Iraq was the right thing or not. I agree though, it could go either way depending what Iraq looks like in 5-10 years.
    Now you're thinking like the NEOs... :D What happened to Ralph?

Good Doctor HST Guest
    Now I've learned from one of Gold's posts in the PSBB that we have serious plans to airstrike Iran.

Thanks to the Iraq debacle, a military action against Iran, a country WITH nuclear weapons, will generate even more of an economic catastrophe.... Had we not pre-emptively invaded Iraq for no reason, we would have global support and the funds to deal with Iran. But that's not an option anymore, is it?

Of course, Iran hasn't attacked us. They just haven't ceased their nuclear weapons program. Then again, neither has the U.S of A..... Who do you think the Middle East trusts more with WMD's??? Bet it's close!!!

Ophie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhereman

Well officials from the Bush administration have already started to say that the elections might not really go as well as they'd hoped they would, and it's really not about the elections now anyway. It's about building a foundation for democracy, blah, blah. The story changes every 5 minutes anyway. I read somewhere that less than 40% of the people are probably even going to get a chance to vote. I mean, would you want to go out and vote if you knew the insurgents were waiting out there so they could blow you up for trying to vote?

Quote Originally Posted by Good Doctor HST
    Now I've learned from one of Gold's posts in the PSBB that we have serious plans to airstrike Iran.

Thanks to the Iraq debacle, a military action against Iran, a country WITH nuclear weapons, will generate even more of an economic catastrophe.... Had we not pre-emptively invaded Iraq for no reason, we would have global support and the funds to deal with Iran. But that's not an option anymore, is it?

Of course, Iran hasn't attacked us. They just haven't ceased their nuclear weapons program. Then again, neither has the U.S of A..... Who do you think the Middle East trusts more with WMD's??? Bet it's close!!!
    Now you're using logic. That's uncalled for sir! :D

Well officials from the Bush administration have already started to say that the elections might not really go as well as they'd hoped they would, and it's really not about the elections now anyway. It's about building a foundation for democracy, blah, blah. The story changes every 5 minutes anyway. I read somewhere that less than 40% of the people are probably even going to get a chance to vote. I mean, would you want to go out and vote if you knew the insurgents were waiting out there so they could blow you up for trying to vote?
    What's the percentage of people who vote in the U.S.?