Thread: War? What For?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    Excellent post... Excellent quotes...

The reasons Bush hasn't admitted that it was a mistake would be because the people that support him's heads would explode.

If he admits that it was a mistake, than 1000's upon 1000's of lives died for nothing. The United States would forever be tarnished by a horrible "mistake".
    That's not why he doesn't admit it was a mistake. They knew it was BS from the getgo and so did the rest of the world. It was just part of a larger operation, you know that.

Quote Originally Posted by somebigguy
    That's not why he doesn't admit it was a mistake. They knew it was BS from the getgo and so did the rest of the world. It was just part of a larger operation, you know that.
    I'm talking about admitting to the fact that they lied about WMD... not anything else...
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

somebigguy Guest
    I'm talking about admitting to the fact that they lied about WMD... not anything else...
    Oh, admitting they lied, I misunderstood. Yeah, he'll never admit that. And neither will his followers.

danceyogamom Guest
    what? they didn't lie ... they were acting on perfectly reasonable, logical and probable misinformation that happened to be in their best interests anyway.

(note the heavy sarcasm)

John 63 Guest
    Right! War? What for?

I'd rather make love!

Right, Ophie?

(I just wanted to post something in her thread. She never starts any threads at the other place.)

Quote Originally Posted by John 63
    Right! War? What for?

I'd rather make love!

Right, Ophie?

(I just wanted to post something in her thread. She never starts any threads at the other place.)
    You could say that this thread is a "YBBS Exclusive" :D

John 63 Guest

Memories......

Ophie and I first met on the HSBB. Here's our first exchange:

Kaiser Wilhelm II: "Miss Ophelia, you should not be discussing politics. A good German frauline would not do this."

Ophie: "Je suis mentalment" (You are retarded)! :D

Now I don't speak French, so I had to look this up. Imagine my disappointment when I found out what it meant! I thought just maybe it was something nice! Oh well! Friendships can form from the most unlikely circumstances! She's since apologized for saying this, she thought I was a conservative in disguise, instead of a fellow liberal teasing her!

Kaiser Wilhelm II: "Miss Ophelia, you should not be discussing politics. A good German frauline would not do this."

Now I don't speak French, so I had to look this up. Imagine my disappointment when I found out what it meant! I thought just maybe it was something nice! Oh well! Friendships can form from the most unlikely circumstances! She's since apologized for saying this, she thought I was a conservative in disguise, instead of a fellow liberal teasing her!
    I think my first interaction with her on the HSBB was, "You're Brilliant", or some asskissing thing like that.

You are retarded, what's the problem? :D

Ophie Guest

No no Kaisey. It's "vous etes mentalment." Je suis mentalment means I am retarded. I'm sure I didn't say that. :D

Ophie Guest
    Right! War? What for?

I'd rather make love!

Right, Ophie?

You got it!