i'm aware this will just be an ongoing soliloquy, but last night i caught a strange double feature on cable...the last forty-something minutes of a documentary about Death Row Records, and an artsy film called A Day In October, which was listed to come one at 8:30 on Comcast, but didn't come on until 8:55.

i had thought the latter was a movie about the Cuban missle crisis, and i was in the mood for some dead Kennedys.

In the Death Row documentary, you had some homies talking about how the whiteman ripped of the record company, and in effect, framed Suge Knight so that they could steal his multi-million dollar business. A Day In October was about the resistence move in Denmark right before the Nazis started rounding up the Jews.

This is the strangest juxtaposition ever

Some of you might have heard of the "Reverend" Jesse Jackson's hymie-town remarks, or Louis Farrakahn's gutter religion comments, and it is not a leap of faith to think that all Black folk hate the Jews. During the civil rites movement, this was not the case.

Jews were a big part of the civil rites movement, one of them even got lynched for the cause...but all that has been forgotten as the ghettoric of opportunists like Farrakhan and Jackson did bad Malcolm X impersonations.

Reverend Al "the people's pal" Sharpton got a store in Harlem torched when he declared them white interlopers, perpetuating the myth that Jews come into the ghetto and rapaciously rip off the Black sheeple, yet the homeys will go into the neighbourhood convenience store and Salam alaikum these motherfuckers who will rob them blind then fuck their little baby sisters or daughters, and still think the Jews are robbing them blind

Those perfidous Jews are meanwhile trying to teach their kids, keep them out of jail, and take care of their gunshot wounds!!!

But Black folk, like many Amerikkklans, are taught and actually obey the eleventh commandment---Love thy neighbour, but hate the Jew!!!