Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: MSNBC Analyst Says Cooper Documents Reveal Karl Rove As Source In Plame Case

They have people there?
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

erose001 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by beltman713
    Actually, it is said (Allegedly) that as many as 70 agents may have been killed as a result of this leak.
    Yeah, I have read that myself since I sent the letter. Thanks for the info.

70 more murders on the heads of these people. By the time it is all over, Hitler, Stalin, and Mao will look like bit players on the world stage of ideological murder. Especially if you add in all the disappearances at the hands of SOA-trained assassins in Latin America.

erose001 Guest

The Great White North

Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    I don't think I've ever known someone from North Dakota.
    Nort Dahkotahn's tend to be very circumspect. You won't see many North Dakotan's on message boards like these. Although many of them do feel as we do, don't take it on faith that this is a red state where everyone loves Bush. It just turned out that more Bush supporters voted here. People here weren't too thrilled with Kerry, so they just didn't vote for President. However, whenever Bush has stopped in here, e.g., to promote the Social Security nonsense, there is always a pretty big group of protestors. Especially considering that North Dakota is second only to Wyoming in population size.

I actually grew up in and around the Washington area. But I do have family here, so I moved here when I became disabled.

erose001 Guest

What am I? Chopped Liver?

Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    They have people there?
    On behalf of North Dakota, I resemble that remark.

North Dakota's population is 700,000+. ND, SD, and Wyoming are the least-populated states, but we do really have people here. Many who are very passionate and progressive.

One of our Senators, Sen. Dorgan, is also one of the most activist Senators on the Hill. He even appeared in Michael Moore's Fahrenheit 911.