They NEEDED It To Happen

Jon Gold
6/29/2005

We sit here all day thinking of the most compelling piece of evidence that the Government was complicit in 9/11 when it's staring us RIGHT IN THE FACE.

What were our Government's intentions BEFORE 9/11?

Reporter Ron Suskind said that he received documents from "White House Insiders", including Paul O'Neill. The titles of those documents were as follows:

"Plan for Post-Saddam Iraq."
"Foreign Suitors For Iraqi Oilfield Contracts"

Paul O'Neill himself described a meeting that took place a few days after the first inauguration where "It was all about finding a way to do it. That was the tone of it. The president saying 'Go find me a way to do this."

What about Afghanistan? Would we have invaded Afghanistan had it not been for 9/11?

According to BBC's George Arney, Niaz Naik, a former Pakistani Foreign Secretary, was told by senior American officials in mid-July that military action against Afghanistan would go ahead by the middle of October.

Just yesterday, Rep. Peter King said, "We would not have invaded Iraq without 9/11".

According to Bob Woodward's book, "Plan Of Attack", Paul Wolfowitz said, "The terrorist attacks of Sept 11 created an opportunity to strike."

So... were they hoping and praying that 9/11 would take place, or did they make it happen?

I've prayed my ass off before to a God I no longer believe in, but I can honestly say that a massive attack against the United States, in the timeframe that they specified, is a tad more than any God could give.

Links
Ron Suskin & Paul O'Neill: CBS News
George Arney & Niaz Naik: BBC News
Rep. Peter King: Newsday
Paul Wolfowitz & Bob Woodward: Amazon Books