Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: They NEEDED It To Happen...

They NEEDED It To Happen...

They NEEDED It To Happen

Jon Gold
    6/29/2005

We sit here all day thinking of the most compelling piece of evidence that the Government was complicit in 9/11 when it's staring us RIGHT IN THE FACE.

What were our Government's intentions BEFORE 9/11?

Reporter Ron Suskind said that he received documents from "White House Insiders", including Paul O'Neill. The titles of those documents were as follows:

"Plan for Post-Saddam Iraq."
    "Foreign Suitors For Iraqi Oilfield Contracts"

Paul O'Neill himself described a meeting that took place a few days after the first inauguration where "It was all about finding a way to do it. That was the tone of it. The president saying 'Go find me a way to do this."

What about Afghanistan? Would we have invaded Afghanistan had it not been for 9/11?

According to BBC's George Arney, Niaz Naik, a former Pakistani Foreign Secretary, was told by senior American officials in mid-July that military action against Afghanistan would go ahead by the middle of October.

Just yesterday, Rep. Peter King said, "We would not have invaded Iraq without 9/11".

According to Bob Woodward's book, "Plan Of Attack", Paul Wolfowitz said, "The terrorist attacks of Sept 11 created an opportunity to strike."

So... were they hoping and praying that 9/11 would take place, or did they make it happen?

I've prayed my ass off before to a God I no longer believe in, but I can honestly say that a massive attack against the United States, in the timeframe that they specified, is a tad more than any God could give.

Links
    Ron Suskin & Paul O'Neill: CBS News
    George Arney & Niaz Naik: BBC News
    Rep. Peter King: Newsday
    Paul Wolfowitz & Bob Woodward: Amazon Books
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

Se7en Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    We sit here all day thinking of the most compelling piece of evidence that the Government was complicit in 9/11 when it's staring us RIGHT IN THE FACE.

Reporter Ron Suskind said that he received documents from "White House Insiders", including Paul O'Neill. The titles of those documents were as follows:

Paul O'Neill himself described a meeting that took place a few days after the first inauguration where "It was all about finding a way to do it. That was the tone of it. The president saying 'Go find me a way to do this."

What about Afghanistan? Would we have invaded Afghanistan had it not been for 9/11?

According to BBC's George Arney, Niaz Naik, a former Pakistani Foreign Secretary, was told by senior American officials in mid-July that military action against Afghanistan would go ahead by the middle of October.

Just yesterday, Rep. Peter King said, "We would not have invaded Iraq without 9/11".

According to Bob Woodward's book, "Plan Of Attack", Paul Wolfowitz said, "The terrorist attacks of Sept 11 created an opportunity to strike."

So... were they hoping and praying that 9/11 would take place, or did they make it happen?

I've prayed my ass off before to a God I no longer believe in, but I can honestly say that a massive attack against the United States, in the timeframe that they specified, is a tad more than any God could give.
    Very good points. I was thinking about this myself on the way to work today. I was catching the recaps of what Bush said, and it worked out for the benefit to invade. We hardly hear anything about Bin Laden and Afghanistan, rather we constantly hear about our troops being shot down or blown up.

Seems a bit fishy to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Se7en
    Very good points. I was thinking about this myself on the way to work today. I was catching the recaps of what Bush said, and it worked out for the benefit to invade. We hardly hear anything about Bin Laden and Afghanistan, rather we constantly hear about our troops being shot down or blown up.

Seems a bit fishy to me.
    Thanks. Definitely a bit "fishy".

princesskittypoo Guest

i think they knew that it was a possibility and they didn't put things in order to stop it. or they saw how things could go down and did nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by princesskittypoo
    i think they knew that it was a possibility and they didn't put things in order to stop it. or they saw how things could go down and did nothing.
    Dear... I proved that they WANTED to, and planned to invade Iraq. I proved that they PLANNED on invading Afghanistan. All before 9/11... how could they do that without having something to do with the attacks? That's an awfully big gamble...

princesskittypoo Guest
    ooh my bad....
    i swear i read what you put up here. And still it doesn't register right.

I'm not faulting you... just pointing out your faults.

princesskittypoo Guest
    i have many would you like a list... it could better help you to identify them more rapidly.

Quote Originally Posted by princesskittypoo
    i have many would you like a list... it could better help you to identify them more rapidly.
    Stay on topic... They NEEDED it to happen.

dz Guest
    Stay on topic... They NEEDED it to happen.
    people just need to actually read their documents and see that their entire plan focused around a need for a 'new pearl harbor' to use as a catalyst which is exactly what 9/11 was. These people wanted to use America's lone super-power status to push American dominance, they couldn't do it without 9/11, ergo they wanted 9/11.

or in gold's words, they NEEDED it to happen.

this document linked below specifically talks about invading iraq, massive military spending, restructuring the intelligence agencies, the need for funding for space dominance, and even more, all of it hinging on the need for a new pearl harbor:

http://www.newamericancentury.org/Re...asDefenses.pdf