Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Move

Move

Why is that everybody's response when you tell them about what we're doing. "If you don't like it, move..."

What if I don't want to move? What if I fucking love my country, and want to fight for it?
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

somebigguy Guest
    Yeah, well those fuckers that tell you to move if you don't like it aren't the ones dying in a phony war on terrorism.

Keep on fighting and bring the boys (and girls) home, if those fuckers don't like it, they can move.

Yea...

princesskittypoo Guest
    exactly what were they not liking when they told you to move? i think it kind of depends on what the conversation was about.

somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by princesskittypoo
    exactly what were they not liking when they told you to move? i think it kind of depends on what the conversation was about.
    You know how those clowns are. Jon tells them about how wrong things are and how everyone should work together to try to change it, but you get the right wing neocon wackos who just say if you don't like it, get the hell out.

I was watching the World Tribunal this morning, and I told someone about it... I said, "Do you realize that right now there is a World Tribunal taking place in Istanbul against the U.S.? The footage is horrible, we're horrible, etc...."

He said, "Move".

princesskittypoo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    I was watching the World Tribunal this morning, and I told someone about it... I said, "Do you realize that right now there is a World Tribunal taking place in Istanbul against the U.S.? The footage is horrible, we're horrible, etc...."

He said, "Move".
    oh i know those type of people... *i shouldn't be saying type of people it's condescending*
    i live around those people though... they are everywhere...
    i hear them most when it involves foreign people in the u.s. like mexican people not speaking english while living in america... want to change the language to spanish? no just move. etc.

somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472

He said, "Move".
    Next time tell them that you're not going to move, its your country, and you're going to do everything in your power to make the U.S. a respectable nation again. Then tell him that he and people like him are the problem.

And if they tell you its because of terrorism, you now have proof that nothing in Iraq is because of terrorism.

princesskittypoo Guest
    somebigguy got smart!

somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by princesskittypoo
    somebigguy got smart!
    Don't be silly, I'm as dumb as they get!!!