I found this in my inbox... thought I'd post it... Christopher sent it to me...

A word of warning to all those who are ecstatic and jumping over Stanley Hilton's so-called revelations. He and Jones combined are extremely dangerous. Recently, Jones wrote a piece on Patriot II that was full of fabrications and shameless distortions. Jones even fabricated a section of bill S22 that he said was going to call for the mandatory registration of all firearms in the country. The bill actually contained a specific provision prohibiting that.

His interview with Hilton was full of just as many distortions and I have never trusted or accepted Honneger's modified-limited hangout and I have proven it to be false in my upcoming book, "Crossing the Rubicon." The reason is simple: Honneger asserts that the attacks were masked by some 9-11 exercise which prevented officials from knowing of real hijackings. In my book I establish the exact times that FAA knew of the 9-11 hijackings and that they were NOT drills. Then I show the exact breakdowns in proceedure that occurred after it was known that they were real hijackings, after FAA and NORAD knew that the twin towers had been hit and after the White House and Secret Service had issued clear warnings to prevent Flt 93 from reaching Washington. Flt 93 was shot down pursuant to that order.

It is my strong belief that Stanley Hilton is the Daniel Sheehan of the new century and that anyone who allies with him will be as discredited and broke as those who supported the Christic Institute. He has rounded up 400 victim families and he will destroy their case exactly the same way that Sheehan destroyed Martha Honey's and all who were involved in that one. As for Alex Jones I still want to believe that he is just over-energized, careless and sloppy. But even at that he is playing directly into the opposition's hands.

Hilton's discourse was the most unrpofessional dialogue I have ever heard from a lawyer in a public setting. And the man was a close colleague of Bob Dole. Does anyone get the picture?

Read below for just one of his many factual and very serious exaggerations in the radio broadcast. Before allying with someone who insists that "they're coming after white people" I encourage anyone who signs on to this thread to click on the link and listen to the full broadcast for yourselves.

Make up your own minds. If, after that, you still want to align with this nonsense then it's on you and you will deserve what you get for it.
Mike Ruppert

Alex Jones is a bit megalomanical and he has been salted with such incredible nuggets of disniformation that he will be destroyed by his own carelesness. He made at least a dozen - small in his mind - factual distortions during broadcast. As one example, McCarthy-like he said he had all these sources about how Judicial Watch people had been threatened with arrest at gunpoint for trying to serve a subpoena on the White House asking why Bush was taking Cipro before the attacks. The actual real story is that Judicial Watch process servers were trying to serve Cheney with a summons on bahlf of the suit filed by Halliburton shareholders and they were denied admittance by guards who happened to be armed. This is a classic Alex Jones screw up! I recently caught and indirectly confronted him over outright fabrications regarding Patriot II.

But Hilton, who was a senior staffer to Bob Dole is far, far worse. He is the reincarnation of Daniel Sheehan who will destroy the lawsuit from the inside. Not only did he pander to pro-white, anti-Semitic overtones, he took the exaggerated points that Jones made and took some even further. His bahvior was unprofessional to say the least just as it was utterly unprofessional when Daniel Sheehan submitted an affidavit listing witnesses who were non-existent or who had been dead for some time.

Mark my words. All of the victim families who put their faith in Hilton are going to be betrayed as badly as the thousands who put their faith in Sheehan. Isn't it strange the Hilton failed to respond to about 50 phone calls from FTW where he would have been asked different questions and yet he was availalble to go on Alex Jones.

The fear-mongering, racially-tinged, "They're coming after white people!", tone of Jones' broadcast made me sick.

MR