Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: have any of you ever seen this pic???

somebigguy Guest
    Yep, and it takes demolition experts weeks or months to properly plan the demolition of a building, it doesn't happen by mistake. Its absurd to think a building will collapse uniformly because a few chunks are missing from one of the corners.

princesskittypoo Guest
    when they talked about the first two towers falling i thought they would fall sideways and kill a lot of the people that got out. i was very surprised that they went down strait instead of leaning to the side. i always thought that was peculiar.

somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by princesskittypoo
    when they talked about the first two towers falling i thought they would fall sideways and kill a lot of the people that got out. i was very surprised that they went down strait instead of leaning to the side. i always thought that was peculiar.
    Yep, everyone, including myself thought: Gee, that looks like a controlled demolition.

911=inside job Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dazinith
    to some people every picture looks fake to them.
    hey bud im just wondering if you were trying to be a douchebag with this post????

dz Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 911=inside job
    hey bud im just wondering if you were trying to be a douchebag with this post????
    yeah, i was being a smartass.. is there any reason why you would think this image is fake other than that its one of the only images that shows the damage on the backside?

ive seen alot of people who think pictures are fake, thats why i made the comment.. they think a picture is fake, but cant say why, and dont have the expertise to determine if it is or not, but they just 'think' it is.. i would usually assume that it was real unless there was a glaring edit made to it, or an inconsistancy with other existing information.

sorry for being a smartass.

dz Guest
    btw, that image is from an NIST report released at least 5 or 6 months ago.. there were a few WTC7 images in it i had never seen before, thats why i remember this image..

you can probably find this image and a few other rare ones in the documents found here:
    wtc.nist.gov

911=inside job Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dazinith
    yeah, i was being a smartass.. is there any reason why you would think this image is fake other than that its one of the only images that shows the damage on the backside?

ive seen alot of people who think pictures are fake, thats why i made the comment.. they think a picture is fake, but cant say why, and dont have the expertise to determine if it is or not, but they just 'think' it is.. i would usually assume that it was real unless there was a glaring edit made to it, or an inconsistancy with other existing information.

sorry for being a smartass.
    well sorry but youre still coming off like a douche to me... how the fuck would you know what i think??? do you think im some dude that runs around saying pics are fake??? you act like its wrong of me to say that i think it looks fake.... blow me.... i was asking if people have seen it before????

but i guess im just some people to you...

Relax... he apologized.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

You should be celebrating about today, not arguing.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 911=inside job
    well sorry but youre still coming off like a douche to me... how the fuck would you know what i think??? do you think im some dude that runs around saying pics are fake??? you act like its wrong of me to say that i think it looks fake.... blow me.... i was asking if people have seen it before????

but i guess im just some people to you...
    Well you did say that avatar of Jon Gold taking the cock in his mouth looked fake too, but I'm pretty sure it was legit.