Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The OTHER 9/11 story

EminemsRevenge Guest

The OTHER 9/11 story

WAS gonna give Gold a plug on the PSBB when i saw those Riech-wingers hailing the CHIEF...

[img]http://rds.yahoo.com/l=IVS/SIG=12cuuk5lh/EXP=1133875390/*-http%3A//www.whataretheysaying.org/blog/images/newfasc.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://rds.yahoo.com/l=IVS/SIG=133npi5uf/EXP=1133875487/*-http%3A//www.israelemb.org/sanfran/News&Media/background/faq/pic/delegit1.jpg[/img]
    Confronting the haters [ All comments on this blood libel by ME is in red ]

By William G. Hamilton | December 5, 2005

''THE MOST dangerous thing for a nation or an individual is to plead guilty to imaginary sins." A century ago the Jewish thinker Ahad Ha'am penned these words. Today they seem just as compelling with the release of Marc Levin's unnerving new film, ''Protocols of Zion," which documents a furious resurgence in their global popularity.

The Protocols are a hatred-riddled forgery [ imported into this cuntry by Henry Ford ] that finds every malady, misfortune, and calamity winding back to a sinister plot of Jewish Elders in pursuit of world domination. For a century the Protocols have incited and virtually required violence against Jews. Because the Jews are purported to be engaged in a satanic mission, murdering them necessitates neither explanation nor guilt. This worldwide best-seller is the catalytic converter for justifying brutality under the delusional trance of victimhood.

Levin's documentary is very much a personal awakening. From the streets of North Jersey to the jail-cells of Trenton, he encounters the ridiculous claim that no Jews died in the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks [ a claim that echos in my book ]. What follows is an exposition of the latest chapter of history's oldest, most reliable hatred -- anti-Semitism.

Often documentaries favor the predigested insights of scholars, world leaders, and ivory towers. This film more credibly appraises post-9/11 urban anti-Semitism by presenting one Jew's unfiltered confrontation with haters [ i think i do a far better job illustrating this in Jew Girl ]. Yet as his own personal journey, Levin's street tilts slightly right with an anticorporate and ideological extremist bent -- leaving virtually untouched a dramatic reemergence of left leaning European anti-Semitism and anti-Israel bias in academia. Admittedly, 21st century anti-Semitism has become too large a subject, varying from one continent to the next, to be captured in a single sitting.

An incredulous Levin wonders why the Jews are blamed so often for so much by so many. He scratches the surface of deeply seeded cultures of blame and contempt. An indoctrinated world-view rejects any assertion that a Jewish prominence in the media, policymaking, and finance is coincidental. The claim of the Protocols is validated by Jewish proximity to power and influence. [ An UNDERSTANDING of history would explain WHY this is so...but too few are willing to READ it ]

Yet simply asking ''who benefits most" from a turn of events implies flawless implementation and design by the beneficiary. Outcomes based reasoning is murky science. But any excuse will serve the hater. Jews have been hated for being capitalists and communists, separatists and assimilationists, homeless and nationalist, weak and strong.

Levin's film localizes Jew hatred to the street and the extreme. Yet a blood-soaked history has taught that anti-Semitism is a disease for which education, talent, even genius provides no effective vaccination.

One generation rarely follows precisely a prior generation's blueprint [ THIS is evident by Steve Malzberg's neo-cuntservative idiotic ranting...]. Inquisitions differed from expulsions, massacres differed from pogroms, and the Holocaust stands alone. Suicide killings represent hatred's latest packaging as a twisted expression of sacred violence. Zealots seek to preserve hostile designs in the garb of religious conviction [and contemporary Jews should be wary of their frangible apotheosis by the "christian" Reich ]. Yet this is often little more than another form of identity theft, a ''religious opportunism" that is dishonest to motivation and dishonorable to communities of faith.

Certainly hatred for Jews is hardly the world's only hatred [ but as Dostoevsky pointed out---Love thy neighbours but hate the Jews---has long been an unwritten commandment that "christians" were able to follow ]. There is an egalitarian distribution today of crimes against humanity. What haters share is a reflexive tendency to externalize responsibility for their condition and their plight. They also share a venomous small-soulness that diminishes their humanity, perverting the purpose and promise of life itself. The world's great religious traditions won't continue to abide such no-fault hostility.

Contemporary culture's emphasis on rights more than responsibilities is rooted in virtues like compassion, the promotion of justice, and the urge to help. But taken to an extreme, they turn people into objects. People become done-to, not doers. By locating the cause for their circumstance outside of themselves, they become totally dependent on others -- so often locating something or someone else to blame.

In a world of finger-pointing and scapegoating, can one ever accept too much responsibility? Why is it so dangerous to plead guilty to imaginary sins? Perhaps responsibility has an equilibrium. Assuming too much of it breeds neuroses. Too little entitles one to a litany of blame, resentment, and contempt for the other.

Levin's film rouses us from our slumber. We are too wise to be paranoid, too old to be naïve, too experienced to be blind [ WHO are these mythical "We" TODAY is probably more vicious than at any time in history!!! ].

May we not prove too neurotic to concede guilt for the contemptuous imaginings of haters. And may the haters, before they further downgrade their own humanity to their ruin, accept responsibility to build a better tomorrow for themselves without tearing down the tomorrow of others.

William G. Hamilton is rabbi of Congregation Kehillath Israel in Brookline.

© Copyright 2005 Globe Newspaper Company.
    Oh yeah kiddos...Jew Girl has THIS stuff in it too Maybe i accidentally tapped into some kabbalistic TRUTH

But fuck it...JonBoy Jewmiser STILL ain't bought da book!!!!

EminemsRevenge Guest
    fuckit...ain't even gonna edit the photos so y'all can see them...copy & paste or let Jonny neo-GOY do da work

911=inside job Guest
    what the fuck is your problem?? HAHHAHA!!!!

jetsetlemming Guest
    I'm not sure what the point of that is, except "christians hate jews", which isn't true.

ThotPolice Guest
    So Em's revenge let me hear you say somthing nice about gentiles, I don't hate jews. Do you think all us white folk's hate jews or something?

EminemsRevenge Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsetlemming
    I'm not sure what the point of that is, except "christians hate jews", which isn't true.
    Well Jetset...you seem to have missed quite a few history classes.

Protocols would have been a forgotten pamplet were it not for Henry Ford...and the New Testament tells us that Paul was the ultimate self-hating Jew since he persecuted the Jewish followers of Jesus...which was pretty much like an Hassidic sect. Paul was responsible for as many pogroms as Hitler...and if you were to study the NT closely you'd see that Paul was the antithesis...hope that pollysyllabic word don't hurt your head...of Jesus, whose teachings were strongly based on Eastern mysticism.

EminemsRevenge Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ThotPolice
    So Em's revenge let me hear you say somthing nice about gentiles, I don't hate jews. Do you think all us white folk's hate jews or something?
    As requested ---

Catholic Girls
    With a tiny little mustache
    Catholic Girls
    Do you know how they go?
    Catholic Girls
    In the Rectory Basement
    Father Riley's a fairy
    But it don't bother Mary
    Catholic Girls
    At the CYO
    Catholic Girls
    Do you know how they go?
    Catholic Girls
    There can be no replacement
    How do they go, after the show?

JOE:
    All the way
    That's the way they go
    Every day
    And none of their mamas ever seem to know
    Hip-Hip-Hooray
    For all the class they show
    There's nothing like a Catholic Girl
    At the CYO When they learn to blow...

FATHER RILEY: They're learning to blow
    All the Catholic Boys!

rachel Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by EminemsRevenge
    ...the New Testament tells us that Paul was the ultimate self-hating Jew since he persecuted the Jewish followers of Jesus...which was pretty much like an Hassidic sect. Paul was responsible for as many pogroms as Hitler...and if you were to study the NT closely you'd see that Paul was the antithesis...hope that pollysyllabic word don't hurt your head...of Jesus, whose teachings were strongly based on Eastern mysticism.
    I'm confused. Is this a serious statement or a joke that I don't get?

ThotPolice Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by EminemsRevenge
    As requested ---

Catholic Girls
    With a tiny little mustache
    Catholic Girls
    Do you know how they go?
    Catholic Girls
    In the Rectory Basement
    Father Riley's a fairy
    But it don't bother Mary
    Catholic Girls
    At the CYO
    Catholic Girls
    Do you know how they go?
    Catholic Girls
    There can be no replacement
    How do they go, after the show?

JOE:
    All the way
    That's the way they go
    Every day
    And none of their mamas ever seem to know
    Hip-Hip-Hooray
    For all the class they show
    There's nothing like a Catholic Girl
    At the CYO When they learn to blow...

FATHER RILEY: They're learning to blow
    All the Catholic Boys!
    O.K. Then tell me how are you any different than the white jew hating bigots you go on and on about? You are not you are the exact same animal. I don't know what your story is but I think you should more direct your rage on the white elite that cause problems or the corruption in the catholic church, not ALL catholics or ALL white people because you will be constantly ignored if people think you are a racist bigot.

jetsetlemming Guest
    Oh sure, in history jews got it almost as bad as the natives, but that's the past, just as the white conquest of America is. The only major hatred of jews left around is Palistine. Islam hates jews. Christians see the jews as brothers.