Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Downing Street Memo Story Won't Die

somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    Yep... they're still at it. It occured to me what Nico Haupt, Gerald Holmgren, Rosalee Grable, and Jeff Strahl are...

They are "Neocons" in "9/11 Truther" garb, or "Neo-Truthers"...

It's not that they're not interested in what happened on that day, but...

Imagine liberal, and conservative individuals in the 9/11 Truth Movement. Two different types of individuals focusing on the same thing, just different aspects of it. Because liberals are known to be more passive than aggressive, you get people like you, me, etc... Because conservatives are more aggressive than passive, you get people like the four I mentioned. That's why their tactics are so familiar.
    Well, hopefully I've made my point and we can all go about our own business again. It's kinda pointless to argue with each other, just agree to disagree and move on...

Quote Originally Posted by somebigguy
    Well, hopefully I've made my point and we can all go about our own business again. It's kinda pointless to argue with each other, just agree to disagree and move on...
    They can't. They can't see passed their egos, which to me, is based on speculation. I also think they might be more interested in making $$$$ than getting the truth out. Controversy attracts readers.

I want them to show me a piece of paper that shows someone in office signing off to do whatever it is they're saying. Who authorized whatever they're referring to? It doesn't exist that we know of. In fact, the only mention I've ever heard about papers signing off on 9/11, were those that Stanley Hilton supposedly had. That's why, to me, it's more important to show people why it happened, before we focus on how... Who benefitted, etc...
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG