Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Listen to Janeane Garofalo!

somebigguy Guest

Listen to Janeane Garofalo!

This is plageurized from another newsgroup, posted it here because we might be able to help Jeneane out, maybe get her ratings up, etc. Turn on your GD radios people!!!!!

I'm not a big fan of Air America radio, as most of it is just the same old left-gatekeeper stuff.
    But I have to say I've been highly impressed with Janeane Garofalo lately! She's on from 6 - 9pm central time with co-host Sam Cedar. Their show is called Majority Report.
    For several weeks now, Janeane hasn't let a show go by without some criticism of the official 911 story. And she keeps getting more & more critical of it. She's discussed the CIA insider trading/Airline put options, she's discussed NORAD being ordered to stand down, she's discussed Bin Laden being CIA, she's discussed PsyOps and mind control, etc. She's had guests on from Guerilla News Network, who've been producing 911 skeptic material for years now. She's done everything but come out & shout: "911 was an inside job!" A couple weeks ago she said; "I think I'm turning into a conspiracy theorist". Then, a couple days ago she said: "Maybe the conspiracy theorists aren't crazy after all." She even promoted William Cooper's book "Behold a Pale Horse"!

But guess what? Her show is in danger. In a recent Rolling Stone article, they said that her show had the weakest ratings on the network. Probably bullshit. They probably just want an excuse to cancel her.

She's almost a 100% toward coming on board the 911 truth movement. Help her out by sending good 911 info & writing the show at http://www.majorityreportradio.com.

somebigguy Guest
    FYI, you can listen to Air America by clicking on the YBBSRadio link on the top of your page!!!

Lets help this no talent actress out!!!

She would make a great outlet.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

aceace Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by somebigguy
    FYI, you can listen to Air America by clicking on the YBBSRadio link on the top of your page!!!

Lets help this no talent actress out!!!
    She's a funny comedian. I catch her on Comedy channel some. I am big jon Stewart fan also.

SBG had the idea to blast Jon with requests to have Dr. David Ray Griffin on...

somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    SBG had the idea to blast Jon with requests to have Dr. David Ray Griffin on...
    Jon is on stern a lot too isn't he?

WhiteGuySaysThis Guest
    I think that she is SOOOO hot. I don't know why either. She's not one of your "pretty" people, but DAMN...

somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteguysaysthis
    I think that she is SOOOO hot. I don't know why either. She's not one of your "pretty" people, but DAMN...
    I don't even know who she is??? I've heard of her but thats it.

WhiteGuySaysThis Guest