Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 9/11 Related Quotes, help me find some good ones!

dz Guest

9/11 Related Quotes, help me find some good ones!

i am starting to work on a 'Quote of the Day' / 'Random Quote' control for my site tonight..

it will be pretty simple.. the date/time of the quote (if available), the text of the quote (allowing hyperlinks for further info), and the author of the quote (allowing hyperlinks as well)..

i am starting to work on this tonight, so if we could get together a good listing of quotes related to 9/11 and references i would really appreciate it!

Sibel Edmonds - April 25th, 2005
    "once this issue gets to be...investigated, you will be seeing certain [American] people that we know from this country standing trial; and they will be prosecuted criminally"

Same Day
    "There is direct evidence involving no more than ten American names that I recognized"

Source
    Click Here
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

Paul Hellyer - Former National Defense Minister Of Canada - May 27th, 2004

"As a former Minister Of National Defense, when the news came out I had to wonder. Why did airplanes fly around for an hour and a half without interceptors being scrambled from Andrews? Why did the President just sit in the schoolroom when he heard the news? Why did he not acknowledge that he already knew what was going on? You spend billions and billions with spooks all over the world and surely should have known what was going on. You get into very deep terroritory here because it's the same kind of thing as we saw with Pearl Harbor."

Source
    Click Here

Andreas Von Bulow - Former German Intelligence Minister

"Pearl Harbor was not a surprise to the American Government, only to the American People and 9/11 is just another Pearl Harbor. War was prepared long before the Terror act of 9/11. Getting to the bottom of this crime begins with questioning the official theory."

Source
    Click Here

Dr. Robert Bowman, US AF Colonel (Rtd.) - Director, Institute for Space & Security Studies

"The U.S. Government at the highest levels may have committed treason and mass murder by purposefully allowing 9/11 to happen."

Source
    Click Here

Michael Ruppert - Publisher of From The Wilderness - 9/10/2004

"I believe that Crossing the Rubicon provides amply documented evidence with which to initiate and sustain a number of indictments of top level Government officials for their roles in fascilitating the attacks of 9/11. Most notably, as my chief suspect, I name Vice President Richard Cheney as both a planner and executor of those attacks."

Source
    Click Here

dz Guest
    i just got the new panel added.. its also to the point where others could use the same feed..

thanks for the quotes, i found a few others, and will try to hunt down some of the better ones tommorrow.. if anyone else can hunt down some more it would be much appreciated

911=inside job Guest
    They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    ben franklin

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

Benjamin Franklin
    1706—1790 Letter to Josiah Quincy
    Sept. 11, 1773

Quote Originally Posted by 911=inside job
    They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    ben franklin
    Makes a difference when you know what date it was said on...