Russia And China Warned Us About U.S. Attempt At World Domination In 2005

By Jon Gold
6/6/2023

I would like you to read the following few paragraphs from an article from July 2005.

"Russia and China warned other nations Friday against attempts to dominate global affairs and interfere in the domestic issues of sovereign nations in what appeared to be a veiled expression of their irritation with U.S. policy.

Presidents Vladimir Putin and Hu Jintao signed a joint declaration after two days of talks calling for a stronger United Nations role in global affairs and opposing attempts "to impose models of social and political development from outside."

The two leaders also urged other states to renounce "striving for monopoly and domination in international affairs and attempts to divide nations into leaders and those being led."

While the declaration did not identify any specific country, it echoed similar veiled hints by Moscow and Beijing about U.S. policy in global affairs.
After decades of rivalry, Moscow and Beijing have developed what they call a strategic partnership since the 1991 Soviet collapse, pledging their adherence to a "multipolar world," a term that refers to their opposition to U.S. domination.

China and Russia share a concern about increased U.S. influence in Central Asia since the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks, which led to American troop deployments in Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan for operations in neighboring Afghanistan." - [AP, VLADIMIR ISACHENKOV, China, Russia Warn of World Domination, 7/1/2005]

That's an article from the Associated Press. One of the most highly used news outlets in the world. It's not from some "conspiracy theory website."

Their warning actually reminds me of the warning given by Smedley Butler in his famous piece "War Is A Racket."

"There are 40,000,000 men under arms in the world today, and our statesmen and diplomats have the temerity to say that war is not in the making.
Hell's bells! Are these 40,000,000 men being trained to be dancers?

Not in Italy, to be sure. Premier Mussolini knows what they are being trained for. He, at least, is frank enough to speak out. Only the other day, Il Duce in "International Conciliation," the publication of the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, said:

"And above all, Fascism, the more it considers and observes the future and the development of humanity quite apart from political considerations of the moment, believes neither in the possibility nor the utility of perpetual peace. . . . War alone brings up to its highest tension all human energy and puts the stamp of nobility upon the people who have the courage to meet it."

Undoubtedly Mussolini means exactly what he says. His well-trained army, his great fleet of planes, and even his navy are ready for war -- anxious for it, apparently. His recent stand at the side of Hungary in the latter's dispute with Jugoslavia showed that. And the hurried mobilization of his troops on the Austrian border after the assassination of Dollfuss showed it too. There are others in Europe too whose sabre rattling presages war, sooner or later.

Herr Hitler, with his rearming Germany and his constant demands for more and more arms, is an equal if not greater menace to peace. France only recently increased the term of military service for its youth from a year to eighteen months.

Yes, all over, nations are camping in their arms. The mad dogs of Europe are on the loose."

Look at our situation today. We are currently at war with Russia, a nuclear power. Our "relations" with China are the worst they've ever been. What we're watching is something planned by many long ago. In the last 21 years since 9/11 haven't we killed enough people, wounded enough people, displaced enough people, tortured enough people, renditioned enough people, destroyed the infrastructures of enough countries, had enough attempted coups (some successful, others not, think the Ukraine vs. Iran (think MEK), Syria, Venezuela, etc...), to show that some people, somewhere decided that this is the direction America is going to go in? We used to blame the Neoconservatives with all of their written and distributed plans. The article from the AP points out that "China and Russia share a concern about increased U.S. influence in Central Asia since the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks." What I call America's modern day Reichstag Fire.

What I'll call "Big Money" decided that this is the direction we're going in. Becoming the Fourth Reich.

I don't see a single anti-war voice on the television these days. I don't see an "anti-war movement." I don't see people standing up to this. Did the Government's display of power during the pandemic scare people so much that they've given up? I don't know.

The point is, we were warned, and things need to change if we are to have the best of futures for our children, for ourselves and for the people of the world.