George W. Bush Committed Treason Regarding 9/11, They Made The Word For A Reason

Jon Gold
12/4/2022
UPDATE - 12/5/2022, 3:36PM

Senator Bob Graham told me that if this charge is true, which we know it is (John O'Neill was furious about it, and Robert Wright cried on a stage telling us about it), it would be "a very serious charge."

Here is the BBC's report on it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEED_9kcygk

Ok, so the "official account" tells us it was Saudi Arabia and Bin Laden (mostly Bin Laden) that were responsible for 9/11. Who told the different alphabet agencies not to do their jobs concerning Saudi Arabia and Bin Laden prior to 9/11? Who? Who told them to "back off" the Saudis and Bin Ladens?

Based on the "official account" Bush committed Treason right then and there (with a side of Clinton) and was GREATLY responsible for the success of the 9/11 attacks.

We got them there. If we go by the "official account." But of course, we know that 9/11 is a lot more complicated than just this action. However, this "action" helped in terms of the 9/11 attacks happening.

The word Treason was made for a reason. Benedict Arnold isn't the only one to ever commit Treason, he's just the most famous. They made the word to describe those who commit some of the worst atrocities against country and man. Preventing those tasked with protecting us from doing their job, resulting in the mass murder of 2,977+ people, qualifies. The word was made in case it needed to be used. Well, now is one of those times.

Cornell is ranked 12th best in the country for law schools. It's a reputable institution.

Here is what they say (and they're just citing THE CONSTITUTION!)...

According to the United States Constitution, Article III, § 3, “Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.”

Under federal statute, a person guilty of Treason against the United States “shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.” 18 U.S.C. § 2381.

Personally, I'm against the death penalty, but what I am for is holding people responsible for the murder of 2,977+ people accountable. We can do that with the crime of Treason. I suggest we do.

Why should you listen to me? I'm just a Joe Schmo American. However it's the truth. It's also the right thing to do.

UPDATE - 12/5/2022, 3:36PM

I do recognize that trying to hold someone accountable using Treason as the allegation is trying to use the system to bring down the system, and as we have seen since JFK's assassination, that doesn't work. So is it still our Constitution or isn't it? Are we starting something new, or are we sticking to what's on paper (I'm reminded of Dr. King)?

Whatever the answer to that question, can you please AT LEAST acknowledge that Bush committed Treason if we go by the "official account" give or take (concerning the account). It would be the truth. Something we need right now.