Bush Family Connection #1 Reason Prince Bandar Has Been Protected Regarding 9/11

Jon Gold
7/12/2022

I recently started a poll at Twitter that asks if everyone agrees that "the #1 reason Prince Bandar has been protected with regard to 9/11 is because of his relationship to the Bush Family. So far, 86.7% Agree and 13.3% Disagree. As the poll shows, this is pretty much common knowledge among those that have followed 9/11 and 9/11 related events. There are 6 days left on the poll, but I think what's there now is a good gauge as to what the answer will be.

So why is covering up the Bush Family's relationship to Bandar so important? Because it opens up a whole SLEW of questions that need to be addressed. Someone named Branko Marcetic asked some of those questions in this piece at Jacobin.

"Did the latter raise the alarm with anyone in the United States, like his close friend the president? [...] Did Bush’s relationship with Bin Sultan cloud his judgement and explain his indifferent response to the intelligence warnings that came to his desk? What did the two talk about on September 13, and why has the Saudi government faced absolutely no accountability over the years?"

I've written about what I think the most important question is...

"Because of the fact that the President of the United States was talking about the need for "decisive" military action in Iraq with one of the financiers of "Al-Qaeda" and 9/11, because Prince Bandar also wanted war with Iraq, and because 9/11 was the pretext that enabled the Bush Administration to go into Iraq, that brings up the question of whether or not there was a collaboration between the Bush Administration and Prince Bandar to bring about the 9/11 attacks. It's not a "theory." It's a DAMNED GOOD QUESTION."

As Branko points out in his article, all of this new information has come out about Prince Bandar and "barely anyone cares." I hope people start caring. I hope people start asking some of these tough questions. If you are a seeker of absolute truth, accountability and justice for the mass murder that took place on 9/11, or just in general, it is an ABSOLUTE NECESSITY. Both the 9/11 Families and the people of the world deserve and require answers that are LONG overdue.