The 9/11 Report Was The "Definitive Account Of 9/11" - LIE!

Jon Gold
6/27/2022

Have you ever heard me say that the 9/11 Report was "sold to the world as the definitive account of 9/11."

PROOF OF WHAT I SAY!!!...

From my interview with Mickey Huff, the Director of Project Censored, and what I believe to be one of the most dangerous books on the planet to the establishment concerning 9/11, "We Were Lied To About 9/11: The Interviews"

MICKEY
...And you've often said the 9/11 Report was sold to the world as the definitive account of 9/11—it's the official historical narrative of 9/11 and what we're supposed to be thinking about this.

Could you give us some accounts from the corporate media doing this? Can you give us some examples of how this is happening? And then we can go down and look at maybe some accounts from politicians as well.

JON
Absolutely. Okay, I have a series of quotes that I've collected. The first one is:

"Among the Commission's charges is to write the definitive account of what actually transpired on that day and how it was able to happen."

And that is from Thomas Kean, from the Second Public Hearing of the 9/11 Commission, which took place on May 6th, 2003.

"The independent commission's mandate is to supply a definitive account of the Government's handling of the terrorist plot that killed almost 3,000 people."

That's from The New York Times, October 29th, 2003.

"They transcended partisan affiliation to work together for the people of this country. The result is not only a definitive account of what happened on September 11, but also a thoughtful and compelling analysis of why it happened and where we must go from here."

That wasn't the corporate media. That was actually Joe Lieberman, and that was September 7th, 2004.

"Full-page magazine ads last week billed 'The Path to 9/11' JON: That was a movie that was put forward by ABC and it says: 'As Based on the 9/11 Commission Report.' Period (JON). The message being peddled (JON): This film would stay faithful to the definitive written account, with commission Co-Chairman Thomas Kean on board to certify its authenticity."

And that's from the Associated Press, September 14th, 2006. Basically, Thomas Kean was a consultant for that film to give it the stamp of approval, supposedly, of the 9/11 Commission.

"The 9/11 Commission Report, the definitive account of the attacks and the intelligence shortcomings that missed it."

That's from Salon, June 13th, 2013.

And, the last one is from the description from Amazon of a book that James Ridgeway wrote called "The 5 Unanswered Questions About 9/11." And in that description, it says:

"The 9/11 Commission Report is widely declared to be the definitive account of the most devastating attack ever to take place on American soil, but in truth the most vital questions about 9/11 have not been asked."

END BOOK REFERENCE

James is just telling us like it is.

Why is that a lie? Everything the 9/11 Commission left out of their report about 9/11 shows that it is NOT the "definitive account of 9/11." I could give you so many examples of omissions or important information that was left out of the report, but I'll just say this, they only answered 30% of the 9/11 Families WELL RESEARCHED questions that were supplied to them by the 9/11 Family Steering Committee.

In the "Final Statement of the Family Steering Committee" posted on January 11, 2005 it says "the report did not answer all of our questions..."

If you want to take it a step further, here's a report compiled by 9/11 Family Members, Jersey Girls and September Eleventh Advocates Lorie Van Auken and Mindy Kleinberg showing how poorly the 9/11 Commission answered their questions.

If you want to go further than that, the mandate of the 9/11 Commission was to "provide a "full and complete accounting" of the attacks of September 11, 2001 and recommendations as to how to prevent such attacks in the future." So, by not giving a "full and complete accounting" of 9/11, that shows the 9/11 Commission failed miserably at their mandate, and that its report COULDN'T POSSIBLY BE the "definitive account of 9/11," and we should really have a real criminal investigation that is outside the reach of those with a vested interest in suppressing the truth (although MANY researchers have already uncovered PLENTY).

If you want to go EVEN further than that, go read Ray McGinnis' new book "Unanswered Questions: What the September Eleventh Families Asked and the 9/11 Commission Ignored." (that will be $50 Ray)

No, the 9/11 Report was NOT the "definitive account of 9/11." That's a LIE!!!