9/11 Used To Bring Multiple Former Soviet States Into NATO

274321749_10158111662245286_6305531463972744059_n.jpg
An image I made years ago when everything in the Ukraine started to happen.

By Jon Gold

3/20/2022

Because of all of the talk about the Ukraine joining NATO and Putin not wanting more NATO states along the border of Russia, and me wanting to "study" the situation, yesterday I stumbled across a piece of information I wasn't aware of. When "RussiaGate" was in full swing, I wrote about how anti-Russian sentiment as far as our Government was concerned grew exponentially directly after 9/11.

Yesterday, I found out that former Soviet States (with one exception, Slovenia) were taken into NATO "as a partnership aimed increasingly at fighting terrorism in Europe and beyond." The act of "fighting terrorism" spawned because of 9/11, so essentially what's being said is that "in the name of 9/11" we are adding former Soviet States into NATO.

So not only has 9/11 been used for fighting multiple wars, killing, wounding, torturing, displacing millions of people, and losing our civil liberties, it has also been used to incorporate multiple former Soviet States along Russia's border (with the exception of Bulgaria, Romania, Slovakia and Slovenia (still close enough)) into NATO. Something the West promised not to do after the collapse of the Soviet Union (see the two articles in the description of the video).

The WaPo article states "Russian officials have said they will respond if NATO's eastward expansion begins to look threatening. "If NATO believes that there is any need for such protection in the Baltic region, Russia reserves the right to draw its own conclusions from it and, if necessary, to act accordingly," Russian Foreign Ministry spokesman Alexander Yakovenko was quoted as saying by Itar-Tass, the AP said."

That is what's happening now in the Ukraine. To be clear, I DO NOT condone what Putin is doing. I am against EVERY WAR. As people say "I'm already against the next war." However, Putin is doing exactly what's explained above.

At the time, if you dared speak out against the wars or dared to question 9/11, you were viciously attacked or fired from your job so I'm surprised Russia said even that much. From the linked article...

Dan Rather said on
May 17, 2002, “there was a time in South Africa that people would put flaming tires around people’s necks if they dissented. And in some ways the fear is that you will be necklaced here, you will have a flaming tire of lack of patriotism put around your neck. Now it is that fear that keeps journalists from asking the toughest of the tough questions.” On April 25, 2007, Dan Rather told Bill Moyers that “there’s no question that we didn’t do a good job. We weren’t smart enough, we weren’t alert enough, we didn’t dig enough, and, we shouldn’t have been fooled in this way.” Helen Thomas was adamant about the media’s failure after 9/11. “They (the media) rolled over and played dead.”

I'm pointing out that 9/11 was used, yet again, because we were lied to about 9/11. If that truth helps to dissolve NATO, GREAT! I know it's something many have been asking for so anything that helps to destroy an apparatus of war (NATO), I'm all for.

Recently I wrote "I'm not old enough to remember, but I'm sure you've heard of the "Cuban Missile Crisis." I've seen documentaries about it, I saw the movie "Thirteen Days" about it. America went ape shit over what was essentially the installation of a Russian Military base on the border of the United States. One that was going to have nuclear missiles. Now think about how many American military bases there are surrounding Russia, and how Russia must feel. Just thinking out loud about the Ukraine."

Please be sure to see the image posted above.

Many, including before 9/11, have written about how Russia and China are the "endgame" for the United States Empire. As I've pointed out before, here's an article from 2005 where both Russia and China are warning about "world domination" by the U.S. Empire. It seems because of what NATO has been doing with former Soviet States, we are now in a great position from which to try. Almost as if there's been a plan all along.

Putin, Zelensky and the world need to resolve the situation in the Ukraine immediately. Don't allow the Ukraine or any other country to be destroyed as Yemen was during the "Proxy War" between the West (Saudi Arabia BACKED by the U.S.) and Iran. There should be NO MORE WARS!!!

MORE INFORMATION
https://www.nytimes.com/2001/09/13/us/after-attacks-alliance-for-first-time-nato-invokes-joint-defense-pact-with-us.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=augh1WqTqFs