I'm not a conspiracy theorist, I'm a human being with concerns about what we were told about 9/11

Jon Gold
12/21/2021

This is my first article in a while so please bare with me.

I did a lot of fighting trying to deal with attackers from within the "9/11 Truth Movement," from Republicans," and from "debunkers."

All of which acted the same way. They would present what are called "Straw Man" arguments in order to make my arguments for me (as if to be easily knocked down). I received multiple death threats from people. I and my family received crank phone calls. I and people like me were pounded with negative publicity from what people call the "Mainstream Media (which is literally an arm of the Government and its allies. They answer to the White House, the Pentagon, and the CIA, as well as their advertisers). I spent 53 hours in the dungeons of D.C. for doing what I believed (civil disobedience, and still do) was right. I was acquitted at trial because of protections from the first Amendment.

I was just like most other people on 9/11. I wanted revenge, I wanted to carpet bomb the Middle East and make it into a parking lot. I have since learned that everyone is basically the same. We all have families and friends we care about, we all have hobbies, (jobs hopefully), and things that are important to us.

I spent years writing article after article to try and get people's attention. I've made 1000's of informational videos for people to watch so maybe that would cause people to ask questions. I've written two free books, and gave them the money they needed to finish the invaluable films "9/11: Press For Truth," and its sequel "In Their Own Words: The Untold Stories of the 9/11 Families." I've been to rally after rally, even on Saturdays when the buildings we wanted to get our attention, were closed. I started my own website, and collected 1000's of articles from the "mainstream media" to prove my point. Sometimes, they will report on stories but not give them the attention that they deserve. Like Britney Spears haircut, Michael Jackson's death, or even COVID.

I worked with the families responsible for the creation of the 9/11 Commission. Many don't remember them or know of them today, but they were referred to as the "Jersey Girls/September Eleventh Advocates." Nothing about them appears in the 9/11 Memorial Museum. They were part of the 9/11 Family Steering Committee which monitored the 9/11 Commission, which worked with staffers of the 9/11 Commission, which supplied 100's of well researched questions for the 9/11 Commission to answer. In other words, people who KNOW what the hell they're talking about when it comes to 9/11. The 9/11 Commission would not have existed if not for them. As horribly corrupt and compromised as it was, we wouldn't even have had that if not for them.

I held the first fund-raiser for 9/11 responders, then the second, then the third, and then people across the country started holding fund raisers, all of which went to the FealGood Foundation. One could argue I helped to put them on the map. They were the same organization that accompanied Jon Stewart to Washington D.C. to fight for healthcare. The Government lied and said that the air was safe to breathe and the water was safe to drink. Responders were asked not to wear respirators because they didn't want to alarm the public. As a result, 1000's got sick, and 1000's have died, and it took more than 15 years to finally get them the healthcare that they absolutely deserved and required. All because they wanted to reopen Wall Street.

How many media pundits and "debunkers" have done ANY of that I wonder?

I have seen 9/11 used to inflict fear in the public, with the color coded alert system (which Keith Olbermann (not a fan anymore) exposed as being used for political gain). I have seen 9/11 used to take away our civil liberties. I have seen 9/11 used to go to war in MULTIPLE COUNTRIES. Wars we are told are over, neglecting to mention the amount of mercenaries we left behind. How many did we murder that had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with 9/11?

People have been trained to hear the phrase "Conspiracy Theorist" and define it to themselves as a "made up fairy tale." "Conspiracies" happen all of the time. Just read the news about a trial and you will often see the phrase "Conspiracy to commit..." If police are investigating a conspiracy, and they have an idea as to how it was done (a theory), then aren't they conspiracy theorists as well? They would never be able to figure out crimes otherwise. A Conspiracy is no more than more than one person committing a crime. BY DEFINITION, 9/11 was a conspiracy. You either agree with the Government's account or you don't. Because of everything I've seen, I don't.

The phrase "Conspiracy Theorist" has been used to discredit people over the years and to quiet dissent. Let me tell you something...

I am a simple human being. I saw something terribly wrong taking place, and I tried to do something about it. I have a good moral compass as well as a desire to help people.

The "debunkers" and corporate news like to focus on whether or not the buildings came down by "Controlled Demolition" or whether or not a missile hit the Pentagon (WITH VERY FEW EXCEPTIONS).

What about the 1000's of other problems with the official account? If you are a journalist, have you ever taken the time to look into those things? I'm guessing not. For that, I say shame on you. There are adjectives I could use against you that are WAY WORSE THAN "CONSPIRACY THEORIST," but I digress. I just challenge you to do your jobs for once with regard to this issue.

That day is still affecting us today. It is all of our responsibility to call out wrong doing when we see it. As human beings trying to do the right thing. Not that other phrase that has been placed on us. Human beings...

I am not a "Conspiracy Theorist," and guess what? Neither are the 9/11 Family Members seeking truth, accountability and justice. They are just victims' family members who want to know who, how and why their loved ones were murdered. A more credible explanation that doesn't come from the famously compromised and corrupt 9/11 Commission.

Thank you for your time, and I hope maybe you learned a little something. Don't ever let someone silence you by calling you a name. One they don't even understand.