Thread: Bush Took Part In "Obstruction Of Justice" Regarding 9/11

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Bush Took Part In "Obstruction Of Justice" Regarding 9/11

Bush Took Part In "Obstruction Of Justice" Regarding 9/11

Jon Gold
    9/26/2018

There are many things the Bush Administration did to try and avoid or hinder any investigations into 9/11. They first asked Tom Daschle not to investigate the attacks at all. During the Joint Congressional Inquiry into 9/11, the FBI (under Bush) refused to allow Abdussatar Shaikh to testify. When the Joint Inquiry was finished, they released a report with 28 redacted pages (actually 29). They also fought against the 9/11 Families that were seeking a "blue ribbon panel."

A Political Cartoon.

When the 9/11 Commission came into existence, the Bush Administration made it hard for them to get proper funding. They made it difficult to get the time that they needed.

On 4/29/2004, after a long and hard fought battle, Bush agreed to meet with the 9/11 Commission. However he wouldn't do so without Dick Cheney at his side. He wouldn't do it under oath. No transcripts or recordings were allowed. After the meeting, Bush went outside to talk with reporters about their meeting. At the press conference, Bush made sure to say that "I was never advised by my counsel not to answer anything. I answered every question they asked."

A Political Cartoon.

On 7/15/2016, the 28 (29) redacted pages from the Joint Inquiry were released. There were still 3 pages missing, and redactions throughout, but an interesting tidbit of information was found:

"Bassnan received a check directly from Prince Bandar's account. According to the FBI, on May 14, 1998, Bassnan cashed a check from Bandar in the amount of $15,000. Bassnan's wife also received at least one check directly from Bandar."

There was already a story in existence suggesting that Prince Bandar's wife funneled money to the two alleged hijackers in San Diego. However, this links Prince Bandar directly to a hijacker associate financially.

When Bush spoke with the 9/11 Commission "some of the toughest questions are asked by Republican John Lehman, who focuses on money allegedly passed by an acquaintance of the Saudi ambassador’s wife to two of the hijackers. Lehman will say that Bush “DODGED THE QUESTIONS."

A Political Cartoon.

As many people know, Prince Bandar was a CLOSE friend of the Bush family. He was so close they called him “Bandar Bush.” I wonder if his name being in the 28 (29) pages was the reason the Bush Administration classified those pages in the first place. Quite a few spoke of saving people from “embarrassment” as the reason why they were classified. I don’t know, personally I think it’s suspicious that the President of the United States is friends with someone who most likely helped to finance the 9/11 attacks, but what do I know? I know that Bush and Bandar were having a discussion about the need for decisive military action in Iraq on 3/15/2001 (prior to 9/11). I know that before the Iraq invasion, Cheney, Rumsfeld, and Bandar had a discussion where the two of them “describe in detail the war plan for Bandar. And so Bandar, who's skeptical because he knows in the first Gulf War we didn't get Saddam out, so he says to Cheney and Rumsfeld, 'So Saddam this time is gonna be out, period?' And Cheney - who has said nothing - says the following: 'Prince Bandar, once we start, Saddam is toast.'

So, it seems that Bush did not answer every question that was asked. Now I'm no lawyer, but it seems to me that Bush took part in obstruction of justice by dodging the questions (among trying to avoid or hinder any investigations). Last I checked, that was still a crime in this country. The question is, will the two tier justice system in this country that often lets the rich and powerful off the hook, as opposed to sending the poor to prison, hold him accountable for his actions?

Only time will tell.

Don’t forget, George W. Bush has been re-branded as “good” now by people like the Democrats.

It's a mixed-up, muddled-up, shook-up world that’s for sure.

Bush appearing on the Ellen Show.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG